"Mexico City" Top 5 Page for this destination Mexico City by filipdebont

Mexico City Travel Guide: 2,157 reviews and 4,508 photos

Start of our Ruta Maya trip

We started our Ruta Maya trip in Mexico City. After a 10 hours flight with KLM coming from Schiphol, Holland, we finally arrived in Mexico City. As we were coming from Europe, we did win 7 hours due to the time difference,
We arrived in Mexico City in the early evening, so the first day we did not see much of this big city.

During my trip in Mexico, I've met a lot of beautiful and friendly people, and with beautiful I do not mean only beautiful from the outside, but also from the inside. But to be honest, doesn't she look cute, the little chica with the sombrero . . ..

Me gusta la musica de Mariachis

Of course a visit to Mexico City would be incomplete without the Mariachi music. Go to the Plaza Garibaldi in the evening, and enjoy the Mariachi music..

• Pros:The atmosphere and the Mariachi music
  • Cons:Smog, Smog, Smog, . . .
  • Last visit to Mexico City: Jul 2002
  • Intro Updated Oct 2, 2004

• tpk2's Profile Photo
    May 18, 2007 at 2:42 AM

Interesting Mexico City tips, Filip!

• talmid's Profile Photo
    Nov 9, 2005 at 1:43 PM

The difference between yellow and green taxis is that the green ones are ecological (they have a system to reduce smog emission), and the yellow ones are not ecological :-(

• condorito's Profile Photo
    Jan 21, 2005 at 10:34 PM

Very nice, good information, gracias

• Sandi-2004's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2004 at 3:37 PM

I enjoyed your pgs. Lots of good info & photos. I just returned from Yucatan & was fascinated, so now am eager to see more of MX. Thx for the tour.

• RedEaredPanda's Profile Photo
    Sep 22, 2004 at 3:25 PM

Excellent pages on Mexico City.. We're planning a trip to Mexico and Mexico City and your tips and photos helped very much.. Thanks again!!! Rafi

• damaris05's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2004 at 7:33 PM

Saludos! Great Page!

• thecatsmeow's Profile Photo
    Jun 28, 2003 at 10:31 AM

Although I have never been I feel as though I just returned from a great trip. Great page.

• ExGuyParis's Profile Photo
    Jan 19, 2003 at 12:31 PM

What a remarkable page! i especially love your pictures of people... you capture a spirit in them.

• Pelourinho's Profile Photo
    Nov 15, 2002 at 1:55 PM

Oye como va? Este ciudad? - Cuál es él realmente.....?

extraño, pero grande

• goga4444's Profile Photo
    Nov 3, 2002 at 5:01 AM

Increadibla page , of what seems to be increadible place . Grat photoes and stories . :))

filipdebont

“Preparing my next trip : South-East of the States”

Badges & Stats in Mexico City

Have you been to Mexico City?

Latest Activity in Mexico City