"Teotihuacán" Top 5 Page for this destination Teotihuacán by filipdebont

Teotihuacán Travel Guide: 216 reviews and 636 photos

Where humans became Gods

Up to me, this one of the Worlds Highlights. This mystical site is already on my “Want to see – list” since many years, and I was really happy that I had the possibilty of visiting this magnificent site.

Some say that this archeological site is as mystical as Stonehenge, Cheops or even as Babylon . . .
Because there are many unanswered questions like: Who built this city about 2000 years ago? What was the name of the City? What people lived here, where did they come from and where did they go?, Why was this city abandoned for many years? . . . .

• Pros:a magnificent archeological site
  • Cons:very hot
  • Last visit to Teotihuacán: Jul 2002
  • Intro Updated Oct 12, 2003

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Aug 31, 2006 at 9:38 AM

very good tips!

• lmkluque's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2006 at 8:49 AM

Mummm! Tequila and Kahlua, my favorites! Add coffee & whipped cream and you have Mexican Coffee. Thanks for the fascinating tour Filip!!

• Gaby_G's Profile Photo
    Apr 15, 2004 at 9:05 PM

Very good page on Teotihuacan... I have been there lots of times (I live in Mexico)... But watching your pictures I just feel like going again :)

• morgane1692's Profile Photo
    Feb 1, 2004 at 4:50 AM

thanks for the pics of going up and down these steps, they're already making me wooooozzzzy! but what a view from the top, indeed!

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    Oct 19, 2003 at 3:15 AM

One of the places I would love to visit and love those evocative photos

• nepalgoods's Profile Photo
    Jul 21, 2003 at 4:25 AM

Fantastic and informative page!!

• patrikske's Profile Photo
    Jul 11, 2003 at 1:46 PM

Alweer een prachtige page, Filip !

• keeweechic's Profile Photo
    Jul 2, 2003 at 10:34 PM

I've seen those Voladores - quite amazing. Wow such amazing areas with such history - hard to comprehend. I am in awe of these places... wonderful trip for you.

• chancay's Profile Photo
    May 2, 2003 at 4:41 AM

Wow, wonderful page with great photography (the night shot looks fantastic!). A lot of helpful info!!

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Apr 15, 2003 at 8:56 AM

Beautiful photos Filip! Wow, what an amazing site to visit! It looks fantastic! Hahaha, maar die trap... arghhh.... geen gemakkelijke zaak om naar beneden te komen! So scary!

filipdebont

“Preparing my next trip : South-East of the States”

Badges & Stats in Teotihuacán

Have you been to Teotihuacán?

Latest Activity in Teotihuacán