Pakistan Hotel Tips by filipdebont
Pakistan Hotels: 62 reviews and 32 photos
Unique Qualities: View from the terrace of our room. No need to tell that it gives a great feeling to have such a view when you get up in the morning.
Unique Qualities: This hotel nestles in an amphitheater of peaks in the heart of Hunza - a remarkable little kingdom, depicting the image of Shangri-la, is undeniable one of its kind.
Directions: Overlooking the confluence of Hunza-Nagar rivers, surrounded by lofty mountains of Hunza. Hunza View hotel is only 100 km from Gilgit and 1 km from the legendary Silk Route.
Hunza View Hotel, Village
Other Contact: Tel : 0572-77146 Fax : 0572-369
More Reviews (63)
filipdebont's Related Pages
Pakistan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of Mountain gods Pakistan"
- "Pakistan....from mountains through deserts"
- "Faiza-Ifrah's women's Pakistan off the beaten path"
- "A Westerners Point of View"
- "THE ENCHANTING BEAUTY OF PAKISTAN........."
- "Incredible Pakistan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pakistan
- Hotels in Pakistan
- Transportation in Pakistan
- Nightlife in Pakistan
- Restaurants in Pakistan
- Shopping in Pakistan
- Warnings and Dangers in Pakistan
- See All...
Explore the World
- U Cerneho Konicka Hotel Prague
- Hilton San Diego Bayfront
- Komaneka Resort
- Una Mediterraneo
- Milani Hotel
- South Beach Orlando Luxury Suites
- Nihal Hotel
- Hosteria LLanogrande
- Knights Inn Florida City
- Country Sunshine Bed and Breakfast
- Que Huong
- Comfort Hotel Esplanaden
Badges & Stats in Pakistan
- 130 Reviews
- 169 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Pakistan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pakistan
- Posted in Travel Chattanooga Forum "Re: Combining tourist attractions..."
- Commented on one of babar_1's Pakistan travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "A Marco Polo sheep"
- updated a Pakistan Travel Page "North Pakistan Page"
- Wrote a Review Make a walk along the... about Villages and Towns in Pakistan Things to Do
Read real reviews about Pakistan Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Intro, 138 reviews, 487 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 199 reviews, 220 photos, 3 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 74 reviews, 254 photos
- Singapore Intro, 72 reviews, 186 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Petersburg Intro, 106 reviews, 125 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 93 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago Intro, 47 reviews, 146 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination De Efteling Intro, 86 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pisa Intro, 76 reviews, 103 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 29 reviews, 147 photos, 16 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (63)
Top Pakistan hotels
- Lahore Hotels
- 540 Reviews - 982 Photos
- Karachi Hotels
- 474 Reviews - 1011 Photos
- Islamabad Hotels
- 419 Reviews - 898 Photos
- Murree Hotels
- 52 Reviews - 149 Photos
- Rawalpindi Hotels
- 28 Reviews - 28 Photos
- Muzaffarabad Hotels
- 15 Reviews - 60 Photos
- Peshawar Hotels
- 242 Reviews - 333 Photos
- Faisalabad Hotels
- 24 Reviews - 23 Photos
- Mari Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Gilgit Hotels
- 93 Reviews - 156 Photos
- Gwadar Hotels
- 18 Reviews - 56 Photos
- Skardu Hotels
- 54 Reviews - 145 Photos
- Multan Hotels
- 33 Reviews - 100 Photos
- Kalam Hotels
- 40 Reviews - 103 Photos
- Muridke Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Hunza Valley- 21 Reviews, 29 Photos
- Highest Mountain Ranges- 37 Reviews, 52 Photos
- Swat Valley, Mini Switzerland of Pakistan- 7 Reviews, 10 Photos
- Chitral and Kailash Valley- 8 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Villages and Towns- 7 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Murree Hill Station- 4 Reviews, 12 Photos
- K2 - Mountain- 3 Reviews, 4 Photos
- Lahore- 11 Reviews, 9 Photos
- Desert- 9 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Kaghan Valley- 5 Reviews, 6 Photos
See All Pakistan Things to Do