"Koekelare" Koekelare by filipdebont
Koekelare Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 45 photos
Koekelare is located in Het Houtland (the Woodland), in between Diksmuide, Torhout en Gistel. From Koekelare it is not so far to the North Sea (about 20 km).
In Koekelare there is a big cycling club. They organise beautiful trips in the Westhoek. So mostly that is the main reason why I come to Koekelare.
And on one of those days, I brought my digital camera. And here is the result . . .
One of the most remarkable buildings in the city centre is this Thai house, the Sala Thai (more about in my tips).
- Pros:A quiet village in het Houtland
I believe that the family who lives here, has an unique view. This picture is made from the teak wooden Thai bridge in... more travel advice
What a beautiful statue, this Kinaree. This statue was given by Minister Pitak and Governor-General Seree of the TAT... more travel advice
filipdebont's Related Pages
Koekelare Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Koekelare
- Transportation in Koekelare
- Warnings and Dangers in Koekelare
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Koekelare
- 29 Reviews
- 40 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
Have you been to Koekelare?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Koekelare
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 138 reviews, 487 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 199 reviews, 220 photos, 3 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 74 reviews, 254 photos
- Singapore Intro, 72 reviews, 186 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Petersburg Intro, 106 reviews, 125 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 93 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago Intro, 47 reviews, 146 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination De Efteling Intro, 86 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pisa Intro, 76 reviews, 103 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 29 reviews, 147 photos, 16 travelogues