"Tour de France 2007 in Pittem" Pittem by filipdebont
Pittem Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
Pittem is a small village in between Roeselare and Tielt.
Monday July 3rd, the 3rd stage of the Tour de France passed here.
The Tour started in England with the Prologue in London, and then the 2nd stage from London to Canterbury.
This Monday the cyclist must ride from Dunkerque (France) to Gent (Belgium) - 167 km.
And during this ride they passed Pittem.
It was a great experience to see this big event pass by.
filipdebont's Related Pages
Pittem Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pittem
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
Have you been to Pittem?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pittem
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 138 reviews, 487 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 199 reviews, 220 photos, 3 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 74 reviews, 254 photos
- Singapore Intro, 72 reviews, 186 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Petersburg Intro, 106 reviews, 125 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 93 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago Intro, 47 reviews, 146 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination De Efteling Intro, 86 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pisa Intro, 76 reviews, 103 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 29 reviews, 147 photos, 16 travelogues