"Rumbeke" Rumbeke by filipdebont
Rumbeke Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 21 photos
My hometown is Roeselare, but actually I do live in Rumbeke.
Since 1977 Rumbeke is merged with Roeselare.
At first I did not have the intention to post some pictures in a separate Rumbeke page, but on special request of an American VT-member (Camiel), who asked me to post some pictures because some of his ancestors came from here before they immigrated to America long time ago, I decide to do it anyway.
Like this I want to dedicate this page to Camiel.
Actually Rumbeke is not so big, but anyway we have some remarkable buildings, like the Caste of Rumbeke, the Bailiff house, The Kazand Mill, . . .
- Pros:a good place to live
- Cons:to quiet, no night life
This is a Restaurant - Tearoom. But if you want to go there to eat, it is best to make a phone call to make a... more travel advice
This postcard shows how the Castle of Rumbeke looked like about 100 years ago. This postcard is dated May 28th of 1914.... more travel advice
filipdebont's Related Pages
Rumbeke Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Rumbeke
- 18 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Rumbeke?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rumbeke
Photos in RumbekeSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 138 reviews, 487 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 199 reviews, 220 photos, 3 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 74 reviews, 254 photos
- Singapore Intro, 72 reviews, 186 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Petersburg Intro, 106 reviews, 125 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 93 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago Intro, 47 reviews, 146 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination De Efteling Intro, 86 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pisa Intro, 76 reviews, 103 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 29 reviews, 147 photos, 16 travelogues