"Sleeping in an old Hacienda" Hacienda La Ciénega by filipdebont
Hacienda La Ciénega Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 22 photos
Coming from the Maquipucuna Reserve, we travelled further on to the South, via la Avenida de los Volcanes (Avenue of the volcanos).
This Avenida de los Volcanes is the central road through the high land of Ecuador, with a view at diverse big volcanos, like the Cotopaxi.
We stopped at La Mitad del Mundo.
The night before we visited the local market of Saquisilsi and the climbing of the Cotopaxi Volcano, we did sleep in a very beautiful, and. old Hacienda.
This Hacienda dates from the 17th century.
It was great to sleep at such a historical site.
I did read in my travel guide book that Guinea Pig (Cuy) is a speciality in Ecuador. So I wanted to try eating it and it... more travel advice
We had dinner in the main dining room. The menu was kind of international, of course as this a better place, the... more travel advice
filipdebont's Related Pages
Hacienda La Ciénega Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sleeping in an old Hacienda"
- "History, Science, Beauty and good food"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hacienda La Ciénega
- Hotels in Hacienda La Ciénega
- Restaurants in Hacienda La Ciénega
- See All...
Explore the World
- Muhafazat Janub Sina'
- Mont Saint Michel
- White Post Hotels
- Pulau Tioman
- Coonoor Hotels
- Sunset Highway State Park Hotels
- Krtsanisi Hotels
- Hawaii (Big Island) Hotels
- Anastasia State Park Hotels
- Costa de Caparica
- Australia and Oceania
Badges & Stats in Hacienda La Ciénega
- 13 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Hacienda La Ciénega?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hacienda La Ciénega
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Intro, 138 reviews, 487 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 199 reviews, 220 photos, 3 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 74 reviews, 254 photos
- Singapore Intro, 72 reviews, 186 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Petersburg Intro, 106 reviews, 125 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 93 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago Intro, 47 reviews, 146 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination De Efteling Intro, 86 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pisa Intro, 76 reviews, 103 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 29 reviews, 147 photos, 16 travelogues