Peshawar Hotel Tips by filipdebont
Peshawar Hotels: 54 reviews and 12 photos
a suite in the hotel
The Khan Klub is also a hotel.
However a very special hotel, it only has 8 rooms and these rooms are all very different and decorated in a high class way.
In fact it are 8 specious 5 star suites.
The building is more then 200 years old.
Unique Qualities: The rooms :
The Lupis Suite : has a large sitting room, a bedroom and a private bath. This suite has immediate access to the library.
The Spinel Room : has one room and a private bath with an open fireplace, private balcony.
The Morganite Room : a single room, private bath and a 22 feet ceiling, private balcony, room is decorated with antique Russian bowls and filigreed brass lanterns.
The Tourmaline Suite : three levels of carved antique stained glass windows, 22 feet ceiling and a loft for sleeping.
The Topaz Suite : a large sitting room and a second level sleeping abode, large private bath and balcony, fireplace and original oil paintings.
Garnet Room : special rooftop room with panoramic view over the old city and the Frontier mountain ranges.
The Peridot Room : a pleasant room with a 12 feet ceiling, private bath and balcony, view on the walled city of Peshawar.
The Ruby Suite : a two level granite suite with private bath, and sitting area.
Address: No 225, K, New Rampura Gate (Nevay Darwaza)
Comparison: more expensive than average
More Reviews (57)
filipdebont's Related Pages
Peshawar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Peshawar to Kashgar, China,along the Karakoram Hig"
- "THE CITY OF THE SPIES...PESHAWAR"
- "One Day Trip to Peshawar"
- "Great Frontier Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Peshawar
- Hotels in Peshawar
- Transportation in Peshawar
- Nightlife in Peshawar
- Restaurants in Peshawar
- Shopping in Peshawar
- Warnings and Dangers in Peshawar
- See All...
Explore the World
- Bell Channel Inn Hotel
- Tamarind Bay Condos
- The Barn Inn Bed and Breakfast
- Hotel Restaurant Piccard
- Bahia Blanca Rock
- Stadt Hotel Citta Bolzano
- Nefeli Hotel
- Sofitel Tahiti Maeva Beach Resort
- Tidewater Inn
- Orchidee Hotel
- Sveta Sofia
- Tropicana Inn
Badges & Stats in Peshawar
- 58 Reviews
- 63 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 59 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Peshawar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Peshawar
Photos in PeshawarSee All Photos (63)
Read real reviews about Peshawar Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Intro, 138 reviews, 487 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 199 reviews, 220 photos, 3 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 74 reviews, 254 photos
- Singapore Intro, 72 reviews, 186 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Petersburg Intro, 106 reviews, 125 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 93 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago Intro, 47 reviews, 146 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination De Efteling Intro, 86 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pisa Intro, 76 reviews, 103 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 29 reviews, 147 photos, 16 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (63)
Latest Peshawar hotel reviews
- Khyber Pass- 17 Reviews, 16 Photos
- Bala-Hisar Fort- 3 Reviews, 2 Photos
- Qissa Khawani Bazaar- 4 Reviews, 6 Photos
- Peshawar Museum- 3 Reviews, 2 Photos
- Jamrud Fort- 3 Reviews, 3 Photos
- Walled City - Old Peshawar- 2 Reviews, 2 Photos
- Decorated Trucks- 4 Reviews, 4 Photos
- Chowk Yadgar- 2 Reviews, 2 Photos
- Cunningham Clock Tower- 3 Reviews, 3 Photos
- Karavan Sarai Gor Khatri- 2 Reviews, 2 Photos
See All Peshawar Things to Do