Zimbabwe by filipdebont

Zimbabwe Travel Guide: 1,273 reviews and 3,471 photos

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Feb 2, 2007 at 8:48 PM

Good tips and great pictures. I like most the rainbow lizards, pics of locals and surely the Victoria Falls (Smoke that Thunders :-).

• freya_heaven's Profile Photo
    Mar 13, 2005 at 1:53 AM

What a wonderful trip you had! I love your Rhino photos & the helicopter view of the falls are just stunning! Very much enjoyed your humour, thank you for making me smile. "sleeping beauties" indeed, lol! Happy travels Filip (~_~)

• Waxbag's Profile Photo
    Jan 13, 2005 at 12:01 PM

Great chopper shot of Vic Falls. I wish I did that when I was there.

• kenHuocj's Profile Photo
    May 10, 2004 at 6:32 AM

another useful revisit, wonder what's happing down in Mugabe and his Cronies' domain;-))

• kazander's Profile Photo
    Mar 16, 2004 at 9:30 AM

Interesting page on someplace i would like to see.

• Braveheart.southafrr's Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2003 at 2:25 PM

filiip i agree with keeweechic that helicopter ride must be great , great tips and photo`s .......................ken

• andal13's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2003 at 6:34 AM

I am not sure what I liked most about this page... if the beautiful place, the awesome pictures, the funny descriptions or the three sleeping beauties... ;-)

• keeweechic's Profile Photo
    Oct 6, 2003 at 7:53 PM

That helicopter trip above the falls has to be a must.. what a sight that must be. Amazing landscape (and rock formation). I'd love to do a game drive. Fabulous experience. Looks like it wore you out :-)) Outstanding photos and memories.

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2003 at 8:43 PM

what a beautiful but troubled country. I hope the political unease will be over soon. great page filip, thanks for sharing

• Sep 6, 2003 at 8:33 AM

mooie page en foto's. Afrika is erg mooi en indrukwekkend

filipdebont

“Preparing my next trip : South-East of the States”

Badges & Stats in Zimbabwe

Have you been to Zimbabwe?

Latest Activity in Zimbabwe