"coming soon" Ettal by globetrott

Ettal Travel Guide: 70 reviews and 191 photos

• Intro Written Jan 18, 2016

• Diana75's Profile Photo
    Sep 29, 2006 at 12:25 PM

Kloster Ettal is a real jewel. I've had the chance to visit it last week and I was so amazed about it's beauty. I'd love to go back and spend more time there. Congratulations for this wonderful page.

• Jul 30, 2006 at 11:54 PM

i have never heard of ettal, but thanks to you i have learnt a bit now! looks like a beautiful place to explore! the dome of the church is just fantastic!

• mtncorg's Profile Photo
    Sep 22, 2004 at 3:41 PM

Kloster Ettal is another great reason to tarry in this area of Upper Bavaria. I like the motto for the Ettaler Bier - probably after a couple of beers and the liqours, Heaven is really pretty close;-]

• rdywenur's Profile Photo
    Feb 18, 2004 at 3:17 PM

Great pictures. Love your montages. I did not get to see Ettal when I visited GErmany but I did manage to bring home some of that famous KlosterEttal liquoer. I occasionally found it here too back home in some of our liquor stores.

• tessy's Profile Photo
    Oct 24, 2003 at 1:16 PM

The beer and liqueur shop is just opposite the church?! hahaha Ettal is a beautiful place, hope to go there soon!

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Oct 5, 2003 at 9:05 AM

I LOVE that opening picture - fantastic collage! Wow, that monastery really is loaded with art and paintings - very interesting place and page!

• traveldave's Profile Photo
    Sep 10, 2003 at 6:38 PM

I never knew anything about Ettal--or even heard about it. Now, thanks to all your pictures and descriptions, I feel like I've been there.

• unravelau's Profile Photo
    Sep 6, 2003 at 3:23 AM

Most amazing opening pic.........the button pusher is extremely creative even without his camera. Thank you.

• globerover's Profile Photo
    Aug 31, 2003 at 2:48 PM

Ettal is simply a must when you are in the region; you took some excellent photos there; and ... at last ... another page with beer-tips :-))

globetrott

“in all 7 continents: veni - vidi - and took lots of pictures”

Badges & Stats in Ettal