"Giant Causeway" Top 5 Page for this destination Northern Ireland by globetrott

Northern Ireland Travel Guide: 1,884 reviews and 4,768 photos

Northern Ireland is a great place to go !
You may see here some pics of Giant Causeway mainly

Of course there is a lot more to see in Northern Ireland than Giant Causeway, but besides Boa Island I did not yet see more of it.

• Intro Updated Oct 17, 2006

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Jan 23, 2011 at 6:08 AM

I'm looking forward to visit Giant's Causeway this year! It looks like a stunning place!

• amandajayne81's Profile Photo
    Jun 8, 2008 at 6:21 PM

I had a great time reading about Northern Ireland. I have learnt a lot from your pages. Can't wait to visit it later this year.

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Mar 15, 2007 at 12:41 PM

that would be great news, a july 12th without violence and protests. I still think it makes sense for a tourist to know about it and react with extra care...

• Mar 11, 2007 at 5:11 AM

The 12th of July has died down alot in recent years and now is more of a cross communtiy event that both sides of the community can enjoy. I agree that there was violence in years gone past but violence is very rare nowadays!

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Feb 4, 2007 at 12:47 PM

Sure that Ireland is not only the Giant's causeway but nevertheless that was the place we enjoyed the most! I remember Grianan of Aileach, that's really impressive! We parked overnight at Slieve League and enjoyed the sight in the morning! Haha, Drumcree!

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Jan 23, 2007 at 2:02 PM

Awesome page with interesting commentaries. I must admit that I have never heard of Drumcree. I quite like the photo of the petrol station with the Murphy's advertisement.

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Nov 6, 2006 at 10:25 PM

Unfortunately we could not visit Giant Causeway while in Ireland (too little time), but it is very high on my wish list! Grüße aus dem nebeligen Karlsruhe!

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Nov 1, 2006 at 10:55 AM

Nice page linking the North & South I would love to see the giant's causeway!!

• olja1234's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2006 at 2:45 PM

Some interesting sights about Northern Ireland are presented here. I always enjoy in your photos and tips.

• aGaby's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2006 at 9:09 AM

kaum zu glauben , dass diese Pseudo-religionskriege immer noch ihren Platz in der Gesellschaft dort haben !

globetrott

“in all 7 continents: veni - vidi - and took lots of pictures”

Badges & Stats in Northern Ireland

Have you been to Northern Ireland?

Latest Activity in Northern Ireland