"The Cliffs of Moher, the Burren & a lot more !" Top 5 Page for this destination County Clare by globetrott

County Clare Travel Guide: 708 reviews and 1,909 photos

County Clare is a small county in the west of Ireland !

• Intro Updated Sep 20, 2005

• coccinella169's Profile Photo
    Mar 30, 2007 at 11:51 AM

Ich musste halt einfach einmal in diesem Winter so richtig frieren :)...Irland ist auch ganz oben auf meiner Liste, gut dass du so detaillierte Seiten hast :)- werd in Zukunft öfter mal vorbeischauen!

• Mar 14, 2007 at 6:40 PM

GREAT tips!! They will come in handy as I plan my trip for April!! THANKS!! Jen

• magor65's Profile Photo
    Oct 6, 2006 at 12:01 PM

I spent just 12 days in Ireland but fell in love. Clare is my second best after Connemara. Looking at your pages I realised that there is still sooo much I hadn't seen.

• Sep 26, 2006 at 6:00 PM

Is there a new CD other than the "Tina" CD? I heard there would be one coming out in January, 2006

• nickandchris's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2006 at 5:23 AM

A fellow motorhomer. What a fantastic area this looks.One day we will get to Ireland.

• EllenH's Profile Photo
    Nov 10, 2005 at 2:40 PM

We certainly will not be camping in January but doolin sounds like a nice place to land for a night. Great pages.

• eugini2001's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2005 at 11:00 AM

"an old fisher-boat made of leather..." That is really worth going and seeing not only vicareious on your page but with my own eyes!! Great page!

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Oct 4, 2005 at 4:33 AM

Makes me want to go there right away!!! Another great page, Michael!

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2005 at 2:30 PM

You've done such a marvelous job with the County Clare pages. They are so informative; the photographs are quite enticing; the tips are helpful and interesting. Great job!

• Anjutka's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2005 at 11:47 AM

Would be interesting to go here! It seems to be a very interesting and mysterious area. Thank you for sharing!

globetrott

“in all 7 continents: veni - vidi - and took lots of pictures”

Badges & Stats in County Clare

Have you been to County Clare?