"One of Japan's ancient capitals" Top 5 Page for this destination Nara by globetrott
Nara Travel Guide: 258 reviews and 1,049 photos
Nara is a town with 350.000 inhabitants nowadays and used to be the capital of japan during the so-called Nara-time between 710 and 784.
Nara is considdered a UNESCO-World-Heritage
The octagonal lantern of Todaiji Temple is 4,62 meters high and dates back to the 8th century. It is considdered a... more travel advice
The Tea Lounge in Nara Hotel is a great place to enjoy cakes in the way you might be used to it from your western... more travel advice
globetrott's Related Pages
Nara Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One of Japan's ancient capitals"
- "Rich Culture in the Countryside"
- "Nara - A historical City."
- "Deer Nara"
- "Nara - Ancient Japanese City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nara
- Hotels in Nara
- Transportation in Nara
- Restaurants in Nara
- Shopping in Nara
- Warnings and Dangers in Nara
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nara
- 23 Reviews
- 112 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (333)
Have you been to Nara?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nara
Photos in NaraSee All Photos (112)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Intro, 348 reviews, 980 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austria Intro, 181 reviews, 783 photos, 6 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 161 reviews, 755 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Germany Intro, 166 reviews, 742 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Intro, 202 reviews, 565 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Intro, 172 reviews, 413 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 253 reviews, 293 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cyprus Intro, 98 reviews, 444 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salzburg Intro, 151 reviews, 388 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ireland Intro, 100 reviews, 424 photos