"One of the best parts of Ireland's West-coast" Top 5 Page for this destination County Kerry by globetrott

County Kerry Travel Guide: 995 reviews and 2,337 photos

County Kerry is a a part of Ireland's South-West-coast with the famous "Ring of Kerry, Dingle peninsula and a lot more...

• In a nutshell:One of the best parts of Ireland's West-coast
  • Intro Updated May 25, 2007

• barryg23's Profile Photo
    Jul 14, 2007 at 2:56 AM

Excellent suggestions and tips on Kerry. We will be here for a week in August and I'm looking forward to seeing place I haven't seen for many years.

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    May 24, 2007 at 2:30 PM

Michael, gorgeous Kerry page. Unfortunately I only visited Killarney and the Ring of Kerry. I think I should come back to explore Dingle and some other lovely places in the region sooner or later.

• Dec 21, 2006 at 5:45 AM

Thanks Michael. Am planning a trip for early June and have made notes from several of your posts.

• Sininen's Profile Photo
    Oct 29, 2006 at 6:38 AM

Hello Michael! We are not building pages to get red stars, or are we? Anyway I truly enjoyed your Kerry page and it brougth some lovely memories to my mind.

• magor65's Profile Photo
    Apr 28, 2006 at 3:41 AM

It's a real mine of information - very useful and practical; great page.

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    Sep 11, 2005 at 7:52 PM

thats how NZ looks...more or less, without Puffin's and celtic cross..and our Dolphins are called Dinglemouse or Bad Jelly, otherwise, this is a beautiful irish landscape, and a excellent page Michael!

• seamandrew's Profile Photo
    Sep 8, 2005 at 2:01 PM

An excellent and very informative page. I can only imagine how beautiful this area is in person. Those beehives were something esle! That Skellig Experience tour sounds like something I did in Sydney, Australia.

• tpal's Profile Photo
    Sep 6, 2005 at 10:30 AM

Hi Michael, Thought I'd help the cause and see if you can get your stars ;-) This, as it turns out, is a great page that deserves stars! The Gallarus Oratory is very unique architecture. Thanks...Tom

• globerover's Profile Photo
    Sep 6, 2005 at 12:54 AM

as usual, a lot of most helpful tips that you can always use as a traveller, such as "how to make a picture of a traffic jam with sheep" :-)

• tessy's Profile Photo
    Aug 30, 2005 at 12:40 PM

What a beautiful region! I have to put it on my wish list!

globetrott

“in all 7 continents: veni - vidi - and took lots of pictures”

Badges & Stats in County Kerry

Have you been to County Kerry?