Ireland Shopping Tips by globetrott Top 5 Page for this destination
Ireland Shopping: 32 reviews and 36 photos
some of my cassettes
My favorite CDs of irish Music are the ones by Tina Morrissey and The Mulrooney-sisters that are mainly sold at the Cliffs of Moher by members of the family or the artists themselves.
You may buy a lot of Music-CDs and Cassettes directely at the souvenir-shop at the parking of the Cliffs of Moher. A bit cheaper than at the main shop you may as well go to the small shop-wagon of the family Mulrooney. All of the daughters seems to have recorded CDs and most of them are really great !
In summer you may see at least one of the sisters singing high above the Cliffs, somewhere on your way to O'Connor's Tower. my favorite was Tina Mulrooney, her new name is now Tina Morrissey, playing the harp and singing with a really beautiful voice and her CD "A memory of Ireland" is my favorite !
simply click on"Listen"
What to buy: I would like to say that the general souvenir-shop at the cliffs is not a bargain - it is ment for the bustourists, who do not have a lot of possibilities to compare prices and accept the prices given.
For fans of Tina Morrissey and her sisters the shop at the Cliffs of Moher might be one of the few places, where you get these CDs without having to order them and wait a few days to be delivered - and the prices are cheaper as well at the cliffs than in Dublin or other places...
What to pay: I do not remember the exacte prices, but the casettes on my picture were less expensive than ordinary cassettes in the large shops
Directions: Their wagon is on the large parking of the Cliffs of Moher !
More Reviews (99)
- See All an interesting natural phenominon
- See All Carrowmore and Carrowkeel
- See All Jaunting Car in Muckross Park
- See All a great luxury hotel
globetrott's Related Pages
Ireland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One of my favorite places in Europe"
- "Ireland - I wouldn't start from here"
- "Leprechauns Make Me Do It!!!"
- "IRELAND - The Adventure"
- "My Ireland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ireland
- Hotels in Ireland
- Transportation in Ireland
- Nightlife in Ireland
- Restaurants in Ireland
- Shopping in Ireland
- Warnings and Dangers in Ireland
- See All...
Explore the World
- Bukit Kayu Hitam Hotels
- Valleyview Hotels
- San Luis Potosí Hotels
- Bratislava Hotels
Badges & Stats in Ireland
- 232 Reviews
- 713 Photos
- 88 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (292)
Have you been to Ireland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ireland
- Posted in Travel Cesky Krumlov Forum "Re: Hallstaat to Cesky to Vienna"
- Commented on one of Maryimelda's Ireland travel pages
- updated a Ireland Travel Page "One of my favorite places in Europe"
- Uploaded a Photo to "One of my favorite places in Europe"
- Wrote a Review an interesting natural phenominon about Giant's Causeway in Ireland Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago de Compostela Intro, 251 reviews, 1221 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Intro, 377 reviews, 1067 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austria Intro, 262 reviews, 1130 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia and Oceania Intro, 192 reviews, 893 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Norway Intro, 203 reviews, 792 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Germany Intro, 181 reviews, 805 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Intro, 200 reviews, 552 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Intro, 172 reviews, 413 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salzburg Intro, 160 reviews, 421 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 253 reviews, 293 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (345)
Top Ireland hotels
- Dublin Hotels
- 5144 Reviews - 9451 Photos
- Killarney Hotels
- 275 Reviews - 600 Photos
- Sligo Hotels
- 153 Reviews - 247 Photos
- Kilkenny Hotels
- 301 Reviews - 641 Photos
- Limerick Hotels
- 268 Reviews - 294 Photos
- Galway Hotels
- 509 Reviews - 929 Photos
- Cork Hotels
- 619 Reviews - 1586 Photos
- Waterford Hotels
- 169 Reviews - 420 Photos
- Westport Hotels
- 47 Reviews - 64 Photos
- Ennis Hotels
- 62 Reviews - 111 Photos
- Wexford Hotels
- 124 Reviews - 210 Photos
- Gorey Hotels
- 7 Hotels
- Wicklow Hotels
- 79 Reviews - 234 Photos
- Tralee Hotels
- 60 Reviews - 62 Photos
- Clifden Hotels
- 37 Reviews - 173 Photos
- Cliffs of Moher- 88 Reviews, 129 Photos
- Ring of Kerry- 25 Reviews, 42 Photos
- Blarney Castle- 33 Reviews, 52 Photos
- Clonmacnoise- 22 Reviews, 44 Photos
- Aran Islands- 25 Reviews, 42 Photos
- Dublin- 67 Reviews, 158 Photos
- Connemara- 20 Reviews, 51 Photos
- Dingle- 36 Reviews, 55 Photos
- Galway- 21 Reviews, 42 Photos
- Glendalough- 26 Reviews, 39 Photos
See All Ireland Things to Do