"One of my favorite places in Europe" Top 5 Page for this destination Ireland by globetrott

Ireland Travel Guide: 15,734 reviews and 35,459 photos

On the total I have spent more than 200 days in Ireland at various vacations and I hope to get there again one day soon !

• Last visit to Ireland: Jul 2003
  • Intro Updated Apr 7, 2011

• tratoria's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Hi, that country for your pics looks exciting, amazing and relaxing,thanks, will keep it in my tourist list.

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Sep 18, 2011 at 1:50 AM

Thank you Michael for this fantastic tour through Ireland :-) The Burren would be my places and I am already imagining me to do castle, abbeys, churches ruins hunting all the time. They look so marvellous and I am happy to see that they are possible to visit or at least go very close. And I'll most probably watch more movies now which have been filmed there. Oh and no Blarney kissing for me either, lol :-)

• dragonflylt's Profile Photo
    Jul 15, 2011 at 12:58 PM

Lots of good info on your Ireland page! I am interested in traveling to Ireland and Edinburgh -- do you have any tips as to how much time will i need in Ireland to see the most important sights...I have about 14 days available. Thank you!

• Jun 2, 2011 at 11:05 AM

Du hast wirklich sehr viel gesehen in Irland, leider ist dieses Land in letzter Zeit sehr teuer geworden !

• abc37's Profile Photo
    Jan 7, 2010 at 5:23 AM

Vielen Dank, da gibt es eine Menge nützliche anregungen für meinen nächsten urlaub !

• rachaelwest33's Profile Photo
    Aug 21, 2009 at 7:32 AM

Well all I can say is wow! How do you do it? I would love to travel the way you have! My husband and I are planing a trip to Galway & Dublin this fall any tips?

• Arkeolog's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2009 at 10:16 AM

What a wonderful Ireland page here, congrats. Tips are great...

• robertgaz's Profile Photo
    Oct 23, 2008 at 8:34 PM

Ireland is a very popular destination for Aussies who want to trace their ancestry.

• WStat's Profile Photo
    Jul 5, 2008 at 12:39 AM

Congratulations, Michael, those are really great tips! Compared to your expertise I've seen absolutely nothing in Ireland. Want to go there again and see the Aran Islands, the Burren and its vegetation... Hopefully soon!

• cpiers47's Profile Photo
    Jun 8, 2008 at 11:12 AM

Great tips - I envy all your days in Ireland!

globetrott Visits Here Frequently!

globetrott

“in all 7 continents: veni - vidi - and took lots of pictures”

Badges & Stats in Ireland

Have you been to Ireland?