"Turkey by R-O-T-E-L" Turkey by globetrott

Turkey Travel Guide: 24,826 reviews and 71,541 photos

I came several times to turkish ports while working onboard of the cruise-ships M/S Vistafjord and M/S Berlin.

And in 1990 I came here by a ROTEL-bus.
30 days across Turkey : Half-pension & single room (-cabin ) for just 1000,- €uro !

It was my intention at that time to become a tourguide for Rotel-tours and therefore I wanted to test their system of travelling...

Nemrud Dagi

Pamukkale

• Intro Written Sep 24, 2002

• Pinat's Profile Photo
    Jun 20, 2009 at 2:18 AM

I liked the tips I came across when trying to build mine. Favored the tip about the sheep. Just wanted to add that the sheep may be replaced by herds of cows or goats:) We love sharing whetaver we have with our animals and that includes the roads:)

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    Jun 16, 2009 at 12:43 AM

Great view of Turkey from far 1990! Your 3 weeks and my 10 days are so similar and different... I didn't see the eastern part of the country which you managed to explore. Loved your hotel with 54 rooms, haha! Till the meeting in Moscow!

• alpcor's Profile Photo
    Jul 20, 2005 at 6:33 AM

Super pages from my country. What happy to you that you explore Turkey

• PA2AKgirl's Profile Photo
    Jan 4, 2005 at 7:28 AM

Wow, NOW I'm very excited to move here! (leaving at the end of this month to join my husband for 6 months to a year) Great page and great overview...a lot of your pictures were absolutely incredible.

• suzaila's Profile Photo
    Oct 30, 2004 at 4:38 AM

Amazing pictures of Turkey. Can't wait to go there myself.

• Oct 10, 2004 at 1:18 PM

Thank you for a wonderful tour around the less known Turkey.

• dannebro's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2004 at 2:21 PM

es gibt noch so viele interessante Orte in der Türkei, die ich noch gar nicht kenne !

• Paul2001's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2004 at 2:45 PM

I ache to go back to Turkey. Wonderful page. Maybe next time I will check out the eastern half of the country. It looks quite interesting.

• dr.firas's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2004 at 3:00 AM

I missed Turkey so much, it is the place you can never get bored from! great pictures and pages dear Michael!

• Peace's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2004 at 7:21 AM

Really wonderful Turkey page. I love to go there.

globetrott

“in all 7 continents: veni - vidi - and took lots of pictures”

Badges & Stats in Turkey