"globetrott's new Juneau Page" Juneau by globetrott

Juneau Travel Guide: 363 reviews and 889 photos

In 1980 , when I came to Alaska with M/S Sagafjord, I once took a flight with a small airplane that flew us over the glaciers of Alaska...

• Intro Updated Apr 21, 2003

• Sep 7, 2008 at 11:35 PM

Wow! I was expecting to see pictures of the city, but was afforded the opportunity to view something a whole lot better-the Alaskan countryside. I do hope that the glaciers will be around for eternity.

• Maria250's Profile Photo
    Jun 13, 2008 at 11:16 PM

Awesome Alaska shots you're providing here!! Thank you!!

• victorwkf's Profile Photo
    May 4, 2008 at 6:55 AM

Hi Michael, your Juneau tips and photos bring back good memories of my trip to Alaska years ago. This is really a beautiful place for natural lovers :)

• SteveOSF's Profile Photo
    Oct 29, 2007 at 12:14 PM

Flying over the glacier looks fantastic!

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2006 at 4:31 AM

Wonderful views of a winter wonderland. Hope you have a wonderful new year. Where will we go in 2007??

• chewy3326's Profile Photo
    Feb 22, 2006 at 12:54 PM

Nice page! I really hope to see Alaska one day, it looks like such a great place!

• lmkluque's Profile Photo
    Jun 20, 2004 at 6:51 AM

Beautiful!! Quite a lot to see in one hour! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL--Sorry I'm late.

• trotador's Profile Photo
    Dec 24, 2003 at 9:29 PM

Two months over there... it is nice to be at home, warm, having a look to your page :-))

• mcpangie's Profile Photo
    Dec 23, 2003 at 11:46 AM

I have never taken a flight-seeing trip before. Your pictures remind me I should! I passed through the Juneau/Auke Bay ferry terminal recently, next time I'll stay a few days.

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    Nov 2, 2003 at 5:52 PM

what a superb page...I sure hope this area will be there an other 1000years, just for the kids to see thanx Michael ..great pics

globetrott

“in all 7 continents: veni - vidi - and took lots of pictures”

Badges & Stats in Juneau