"The oldest town in Switzerland" Top 5 Page for this destination Chur by globetrott
Chur Travel Guide: 151 reviews and 519 photos
Chur is the "oldest town in Switzerland". A town in that sense is not necessarily quite a big village, but a village with certain rights granted by the empire.
Take the Rhätische Bahn its a UNESCO World heritage for the unique way to build a trainline through the mountains... more travel advice
Zunfthaus zur Rebleuten that was the guildhouse of the vintersand it is a great restaurant nowadays.The building has... more travel advice
globetrott's Related Pages
Chur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The oldest town in Switzerland"
- "Chur by Night and Day..."
- "Chur - a pleasant surprise"
- "Chur.....just for the night"
- "Chur - one of the oldest cities in Switzerland."
- "A Charming Pause"
- "Chur. The Alpine City."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chur
- Hotels in Chur
- Transportation in Chur
- Nightlife in Chur
- Restaurants in Chur
- Warnings and Dangers in Chur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chur
- 21 Reviews
- 104 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (500)
Have you been to Chur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chur
Photos in ChurSee All Photos (104)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Intro, 349 reviews, 985 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia Intro, 161 reviews, 755 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austria Intro, 171 reviews, 741 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Germany Intro, 160 reviews, 718 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Intro, 202 reviews, 565 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Intro, 172 reviews, 413 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia and Oceania Intro, 101 reviews, 462 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 253 reviews, 293 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cyprus Intro, 98 reviews, 444 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salzburg Intro, 151 reviews, 388 photos, 2 travelogues