"one of the most scenic cities in Switzerland" Top 5 Page for this destination Lucerne by globetrott

Lucerne Travel Guide: 960 reviews and 2,766 photos

Verkehrshaus Luzern is a great museum showing exhibits of cars, aircrafts, balloons, ships, trains etc.

Zunfthaus zu Pfistern - one of the most beautiful facades of Luzern

• Intro Updated Jan 12, 2007

• May 27, 2011 at 2:13 PM

Es ist mir bisher ganz entgangen, daß es in Luzern noch einen so grossen Teil der Befestigungsmauer gibt !

• Maryimelda's Profile Photo
    Jan 30, 2011 at 10:52 PM

As always a wonderful page, Michael. I am so looking forward to my visit to Lucerne in August. Thank you.

• babygrand's Profile Photo
    Nov 1, 2009 at 11:12 AM

Thanks for all the good, detail in your tips on Lucerne...It's a great help.

• travelgourmet's Profile Photo
    Jul 19, 2009 at 11:30 PM

So many places, so many photos, so interesting. Your Lucerne pages made me remember my passage through and the beautiful lake area. The Lion monument is very moving for what it stands for as well as for the artwork.

• pure1942's Profile Photo
    Apr 16, 2008 at 11:49 AM

Hey Michael, Great page...as usual. Looking forward to checking out some of your tips during my visit in May. Thanks. Brian

• starship's Profile Photo
    Feb 16, 2007 at 5:53 PM

What a lovely page! It brings back some good memories our visit back in the 80's. Tho in those days we could barely afford to eat dinner in Lucerne! Love all your photos.

• nepalgoods's Profile Photo
    Feb 3, 2007 at 11:32 PM

So many beautifully painted houses! So now I know, what I missed, when i visited luzern many years ago. Great page!

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2007 at 4:46 AM

Fantastic page full of detailed and interesting information and decorated with amazing pictures. The interior of Suider'sche Apotheke looks great! Thanks for sharing, Michael!

• dannebro's Profile Photo
    Jan 22, 2007 at 11:27 AM

ich bin mir ziemlich sicher, dass der Hula-hop-Reifen nicht zum Fritschi gehört, den hat er wohl kürzlich von einem Spassvogel bekommen ! Das Verkehrshaus war fast jedes Jahr Pflichtprogramm von unserer Schule aus !

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Jan 21, 2007 at 10:14 AM

Great page Michael! I had no clue that Lucerne is such a beautiful city! I normally would never think of going here, but you have changed my mind! If I ever get in the area, I'll make sure to visit Lucerne as well :-)

globetrott

“in all 7 continents: veni - vidi - and took lots of pictures”

Badges & Stats in Lucerne

Have you been to Lucerne?

Photos in Lucerne