"Hradec Kralove / Koeniggraetz" Top 5 Page for this destination Hradec Kralove by globetrott

Hradec Kralove Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 72 photos

Hradec Kralove is another lovely place I saw while travelling through Czechia...

• Last visit to Hradec Kralove: Jul 2003
  • Intro Updated Aug 17, 2004

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    May 29, 2013 at 10:04 AM

We got to the country for 3 days and always wanted to see more. Your detail information entices me to try and get back there. Good Job #1.

• Apr 13, 2007 at 3:59 PM

Very interesting and informative, thank you. It will make my visit there next week to support the Isle of Man football team even better.

• 1courage's Profile Photo
    Feb 24, 2007 at 1:25 AM

yes, indeed, this one is surely an appealing and charming town. It must be quite pleasant place to live in. This march I go to Prague, but later I plan a through Czech republique trip. This town is surely to be visited.

• rollinstone81's Profile Photo
    Feb 10, 2005 at 2:43 AM

Hi Michael, thanks for your inside to Hradec Kralove, maybe I go there soon, and your pics convinced me its worth it....Vielen Dank, ROB

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Sep 10, 2004 at 8:00 AM

Great page Michael! I had never heard of this place before, but I am going to try and remember the name! What a wonderful town! I just love those colourful houses, so picturesque!

• seamandrew's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2004 at 6:11 PM

I never knew about the Tiara thing. Do all catholic buildings receive this when the pope visits? Elisabeth loves the tip on the Kolatsche...brings back some yummy memories for her! :)

• micas_pt's Profile Photo
    Aug 28, 2004 at 12:02 PM

:-) No idea why banks always buy those houses, but I am glad they keep them beautiful!! The iron works of the medieval well look beautiful.

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Aug 26, 2004 at 2:09 AM

Beautiful photos and great tips on the amazing buildings in this town! That definitely is a cheap price for the meal you had! Good point on the years of Communist rule inadvertently helping to preserve these wonderful old buildings!!

• benidormone's Profile Photo
    Aug 25, 2004 at 10:01 AM

Great page of a destination I didn't know before. Nice pictures!!!

• dr.firas's Profile Photo
    Aug 25, 2004 at 8:55 AM

I like the way you started the page, with the town square it is awesome :-))) great page Michael

globetrott

“in all 7 continents: veni - vidi - and took lots of pictures”

Badges & Stats in Hradec Kralove

Have you been to Hradec Kralove?

Latest Activity in Hradec Kralove