"Graz & A.Schwarzenegger's favorite Icecream" Top 5 Page for this destination Graz by globetrott

Graz Travel Guide: 562 reviews and 1,463 photos

Please rate this page, when you think that it is helpful for your next vacation !!

Ratings and TOP5 - calculations for a location became rather strange recently and when-ever a tip is not rated at all for 6 or more months, the ratings will be downgraded automatically by 2 or even more red stars.
--- --- --- --- --- ---
And then it could be that the "best page" about a location might have just 4 simple tips with some recent ratings while a good page with 12 good tips drops down to #15 within a short time, simply because people think, when a tip has 4-5 red stars anyway, it does not need any more ratings....

• Intro Updated Aug 13, 2005

• christine.j's Profile Photo
    Nov 2, 2011 at 5:09 AM

Super tips, thanks a lot. Even if I cannot see everything you mention, now at least I know what I'm looking at.

• lotharlerch's Profile Photo
    Aug 13, 2009 at 6:01 AM

My favourite city in Austria! Much nicer than Salzburg and a far more interesting city life. You should mention the Styrian Green Gold - the famous pumpkin seed oil (hält angeblich auch das Zeugzeug fit) Hab die Seite wieder gern besucht!

• Paul2001's Profile Photo
    Jan 2, 2008 at 3:22 PM

Wonderful page. I really liked Graz alot. You are right that Graz has perfect transportation. Have a Happy New Year Mike.

• Toshioohsako's Profile Photo
    Aug 21, 2007 at 1:41 PM

Hi Michael, I will visit Graz in Ocotber. Thank you for your nice photos. I look forward to my visit there. Toshio Ohsako

• Kontes's Profile Photo
    Sep 27, 2006 at 7:57 AM

I've been to Graz last winter and really enjoyed. Great pictures and tips. I have to put more photos :)

• starship's Profile Photo
    Sep 18, 2006 at 5:42 AM

Michael, great page with excellent tips! I appreciate all the extra pictures which is almost like being there in person. That double-spiral staircase is very unique!

• Anjutka's Profile Photo
    Sep 14, 2006 at 10:29 AM

Schöne Stadt!!! Hat mir sehr gut gefallen! Aber ich sehe, dass ich vieles da noch nicht gesehen habe! Wir sind wieder in Tirol, Steiermark war super!:)))

• aGaby's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2006 at 7:44 AM

jede Menge tips für meinen nächsten Ausflug nach Graz, vielen Dank !

• Hosell's Profile Photo
    May 13, 2006 at 2:07 PM

Excellent page Michael,I've enjoyed very much your virtual tour in Graz! I would love to visit this beautiful city on my next trip to Austria!! great and colorfull travelogues aswell!!!

• bugulma's Profile Photo
    May 12, 2006 at 8:00 AM

beautiful city. wonderful idea to build 4 towers of the castle in honour of the 4 seasons. next time to Austria i will visit it.

globetrott

“in all 7 continents: veni - vidi - and took lots of pictures”

Badges & Stats in Graz