"Storks, Neusiedler See & great architecture" Top 5 Page for this destination Rust by globetrott

Rust Travel Guide: 74 reviews and 209 photos

Wine, Storks, Neusiedler See & great architecture

• Intro Written Dec 14, 2014

• abc37's Profile Photo
    Jan 4, 2010 at 7:34 AM

ein schönes Stück Österreich !

• robertgaz's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2008 at 8:41 PM

Stork Sheraton.. what a great initiative! I remember drinking Almdudler but only as a soft drink and not as a mixer... I should have tried the latter ;~)

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Nov 14, 2007 at 6:33 PM

Rust is a beautiful town with an amazing history and I loved the nearby reed-surrounded lake! I too use only my paddle or an electric motor when canoeing near home. Great photos of the Storks too, reminded me of the ones I saw in Portugal a few years ago!

• Oct 28, 2007 at 3:34 AM

trying to remember but it seems i've never seen storks in anture before, so i know where i can see them. besides the place is full of the interesting architecture. thus i hope to be here one day :-)

• Anjutka's Profile Photo
    Oct 24, 2007 at 5:37 AM

I liked this place and the whole area very much! I saw storcks for the first time in my life! Was amazing!:-)

• xaver's Profile Photo
    Oct 15, 2007 at 9:38 PM

It's incredible to read and see how much a town, untill today unknown to me, can offer.

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Oct 14, 2007 at 9:17 AM

The storcks remind me very much of rural Lithuania where you can see nests all over the place.

• nepalgoods's Profile Photo
    Oct 14, 2007 at 12:17 AM

Lovely place! Great page!

• lotharlerch's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2007 at 12:38 AM

Nice "Rusty" page! We wewre lucky and had no big problem with the moscitoes - maybe the birds were more hungry in early summer.

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2007 at 12:09 AM

Excellent page, Michael! Weingut Feiler-Artinger is beautiful indeed! Fortunately only few of few moscitos of billions living at the Neusiedler See (females as I know) really would like to attack (as in our human life)!

globetrott

“in all 7 continents: veni - vidi - and took lots of pictures”

Badges & Stats in Rust