"ISLE of SKYE" Top 5 Page for this destination Isle of Skye by globetrott

Isle of Skye Travel Guide: 449 reviews and 908 photos

The Isle of Skye was already mentioned on a map of the roman empire, more than 2000 years ago !

• Pros:wow, what a landscape !
  • Cons:..??..
  • In a nutshell:wow, what a landscape !
  • Intro Updated Oct 28, 2012

• amsor's Profile Photo
    Nov 11, 2012 at 5:20 AM

Nach Schottland würde ich auch gerne mal wieder fahren und die Highlandgames life miterleben !

• strstr's Profile Photo
    Nov 4, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Schottland ist einfach einmalig schön !

• tom.ch's Profile Photo
    Nov 2, 2012 at 7:42 PM

I hope nobody tells my kids that the Harry Pottertrain runs there ! They will never give up untill we made vacation there !

• Pechova's Profile Photo
    Oct 30, 2012 at 7:18 PM

This landscapes is sooo beautiful, I think I should go there as well next year !

• Bennytheball's Profile Photo
      Jul 11, 2013 at 2:25 PM

I like your self-made postcard a lot, you must be an accomplished, imaginative and talented photographer.....Benny.

• globetrott's Profile Photo
      Jul 11, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Thanks a lot, Benny! I started these pic-combination at a time, when VT could have only 1 Picture for each tip !

• micas_pt's Profile Photo
    May 8, 2010 at 12:16 PM

Fabulous photos, we're visiting the Highlands this summer - not sure yet about the Islands - but your page makes me want to visit at least Skye.

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Jan 23, 2007 at 2:09 PM

Michael, brilliant photos of the Isle of Skye. It looks like you had lovely weather. Your page brings back many memories of my time on the Isle of Skye. Well done ...

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Oct 4, 2006 at 1:22 PM

The Isle of Skye holds a lot of magic = splendid page & great photos

• Florida999's Profile Photo
    Aug 18, 2006 at 9:14 AM

More great photos!! I love the Highland cows :) The Quiraing road was scary, we almost turned around before we got there, coming from Uig.

• evaanna's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2006 at 4:55 AM

What a fantastic tour! Great scenery and so much wilderness. Wish we had a motorhome - it makes one so independent. Excellent pictures and very useful tips!

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    Jul 21, 2006 at 10:45 PM

what an intro, excellent stuff here Michael, you sure have globtrott around the globe...und ne Solex, Fahrad mit Motor :-))

globetrott

“in all 7 continents: veni - vidi - and took lots of pictures”

Badges & Stats in Isle of Skye

Have you been to Isle of Skye?