"Blarney Castle & the kissing of a stone" Top 5 Page for this destination Blarney Castle by globetrott

Blarney Castle Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 189 photos

Blarney Castle

• Intro Updated Feb 26, 2016

• wabat's Profile Photo
    23 hours ago

Loveluy practical little page on Bantry,

• amsor's Profile Photo
    Feb 23, 2016 at 12:59 AM

Touristen kann man echt jeden Blödsinn erzählen, die machen jeden Schwachsinn nach !

• evaanna's Profile Photo
    Jun 25, 2007 at 4:55 AM

Beautiful castle, I just hope I will be able to reach it somehow. But I won't attempt to kiss the Blarney Stone - I might have the gift of the gab already, ask my husband...:)) Loved the church ruins too - Ireland looks so romantic in your pictures.

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Dec 22, 2006 at 5:43 PM

I've always wanted the gift of gab, but I'm afraid that with all the lips that have been on that stone, I might get some other gifts too. Thanks for enlarging the type for me to read easier.

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Dec 4, 2006 at 8:40 AM

Good views of one of Ireland's many great castles. My husband & sons did the kissing...my fear of height kept me on the sidelines..not needing any blarney. :-)

• traveldave's Profile Photo
    Oct 26, 2006 at 4:11 PM

It might be a tourist trap, but I think it would be fun to kiss the Blarney Stone. However, I don't think it would help me get the gift of gab, since I'm not much of a talker.

• Oct 22, 2006 at 11:36 PM

everyone always tells me "wonky, you have the gift of the gab". yet, i have never been to ireland. it must simply be in my wonky nature! nice page !

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Oct 19, 2006 at 8:46 AM

Interesting reading and enjoyable local custom. I like these Irish made of stones round towers.

• bugulma's Profile Photo
    Oct 12, 2006 at 5:15 AM

funny local custom. Views of nature around Blarney are great

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Oct 11, 2006 at 12:07 AM

Wonderful page, Michael! Just the right page for me, since we have just visited Blarney Castle last month! I just LOVE the spider web picture!!!!

globetrott

“in all 7 continents: veni - vidi - and took lots of pictures”

Badges & Stats in Blarney Castle

Have you been to Blarney Castle?

Photos in Blarney Castle