"One of my favorite areas in Ireland" Top 5 Page for this destination Dingle by globetrott

Dingle Travel Guide: 202 reviews and 528 photos

Dingle peninsula is the northern-most of the 5 peninsulas reaching into the Atlantic ocean at the south-west-coast of Ireland.
See Gallarus Oratory, an old church made only of stones, put togeather without any kind of cement.
Chase for Fungi / Funghi, the dolphin, who lives now for many of years already in the bay of Dingle-town - it seems to have fun to meet the tourists in their boats...

• Intro Updated Mar 29, 2006

• Maryimelda's Profile Photo
    Apr 9, 2014 at 8:44 PM

Some great tips for our upcoming visit in June. Thanks Michael.

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Michael, lovely little page about Dingle here. Back in the late 1990s I explored the area as well and really enjoyed it.

• nepalgoods's Profile Photo
    Apr 19, 2009 at 12:40 AM

I'll be in Dingle end of May! I am looking forward to that! Great page - thank you!

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Feb 16, 2007 at 9:13 AM

Another destination I hope to visit one day! Well done!

• zrim's Profile Photo
    Jan 13, 2007 at 8:31 PM

I'll be traveling to Dingle next summer, these pages were a fantastic introduction to what I'll be seeing for myself. Thanks.

• Paul2001's Profile Photo
    Sep 28, 2006 at 2:50 PM

A fascinating page Mike. I really would like to visit Dingle sometime.

• Jul 4, 2006 at 12:32 PM

This is a fantastic page. I will definately visit your tourist tips of Dingle when I visit later this month. Excellent, I'm really looking forward to it, it looks so beautiful.

• aGaby's Profile Photo
    Jun 25, 2006 at 9:31 AM

Von dem Delphin in Dingle habe ich auch schon gehört !

• Jenniflower's Profile Photo
    Jun 6, 2006 at 7:01 AM

Fabulous glimpse into this little town - we are staying here in October :) Thanks!

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Apr 22, 2006 at 10:31 AM

The beehive huts look so charming!! Great page Michael! You always surprise me again and again with these wonderful little gems you visit. Another one for my wishlist :-))

globetrott

“in all 7 continents: veni - vidi - and took lots of pictures”

Badges & Stats in Dingle