"the place where my grandma came from" Top 5 Page for this destination Denmark by globetrott

Denmark Travel Guide: 7,311 reviews and 19,520 photos

Danmark is where one of my grandmothers came from and so I came to Danmark plenty of times since 1964...

• Intro Updated Jul 18, 2007

• Turska's Profile Photo
    Feb 24, 2010 at 3:33 AM

Thanks for good tips!I found most of them interesting,and now I´m quite sure witch towns to visit this summer when we drive through Denmark!

• abc37's Profile Photo
    Dec 16, 2009 at 5:48 AM

war dieses alte Auto ein Ford Cortina ?

• lbhspatriot's Profile Photo
    Jan 13, 2009 at 8:55 AM

Wow, I can see you are top 5 in all destinations I am interested in! First Ireland now Denmark! I am planning a trip this summer so will probably study your pages in depht! Thanks

• Jen336's Profile Photo
    Dec 4, 2008 at 1:39 PM

Hi, you have some great information about Denmark. I have just made a travel site about Denmark and I was wondering if you would like to check it out at traveldenmark.weebly.com. Leave me a message about your experience!

• ophiro's Profile Photo
    Jul 22, 2007 at 10:04 PM

what a beautiful place. when i will go to denmark i will use all those tips.

• lotharlerch's Profile Photo
    Jul 19, 2007 at 11:00 PM

I have to confess that I neglected Denmark outside Copenhagen a bit despite of my numerous visits (mostly passing DK on the way to the other Nordic countries - they have Schengen-like passport rules since the early Sixties of last century.

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Jul 19, 2007 at 11:05 AM

Now, I know why you came to work on a cruiseship, the sea must be in your genes! Thanks for your introduction to Denmark, a country that I would like to see one day for longer than the few hours I had in Copenhagen.

• Jul 19, 2007 at 12:02 AM

Egeskov castle, very beautiful, i'd like to visit one day. as well as that round tower: nice thought to ride to the top :-) and of course to taste Smorrebrod

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    Jul 18, 2007 at 11:38 PM

An interesting and useful page, Michael! It's especially helpful for me. I'm planning two nights in Roskilde this August. I want to revisit Copenhagen, visit Frederiksborg, may be Egeskov... Thanks for sharing!

• RhineRoll's Profile Photo
    Jul 13, 2007 at 8:07 AM

IMO there are so many beautiful women in Denmark that it is quite reasonable to give this all too popular lady of the seas a miss! She'd probably appreciate to be left alone too, after all that people have done to her!

globetrott Visits Here Frequently!

globetrott

“in all 7 continents: veni - vidi - and took lots of pictures”

Badges & Stats in Denmark

Have you been to Denmark?