"VT-ers at the Westernmost point of Europe" Top 5 Page for this destination Cabo da Roca by globetrott

Cabo da Roca Travel Guide: 71 reviews and 443 photos

This excursion to Cabo da Roca was part of our tour to Sintra, it is a special place, beeing the westernmost point of the european continent.

• Last visit to Cabo da Roca: Jun 2009
  • Intro Updated Jun 7, 2009

• Redang's Profile Photo
    May 24, 2010 at 12:28 AM

What a great time we had there!

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Nov 15, 2009 at 3:49 AM

The views from Cabo da Roca looks great! Hopefully I will have time to go there when I visit Portugal for a week next year.

• TheWanderingCamel's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2009 at 3:52 AM

Looking west over the sea is always special. It loks a beautiful splot m somewhere I'd like to go at sunset. leyle

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Jul 8, 2009 at 3:07 PM

great page michael. real nice afternoon we had out there.

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2009 at 11:40 AM

It would have been exciting walk along the cliffs in Cabo if you had time! Awesome views at the rough sea and rocks below.

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2009 at 3:49 PM

Michael, it looks like you had beautiful weather for your little expedition exploring these majestic cliffs! A little port with friends near the cross sounds like a good idea too - after the cliff walks!

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Jun 16, 2009 at 12:03 PM

Michael, fabulous page with brilliant photos of Cabo da Roca. A pity I couldn't join this great trip.

• pollon's Profile Photo
    Jun 14, 2009 at 2:50 AM

Damn demonstration which blocked my airport shuttle and made me change three underground lines to reach Lisbon railway station :-( I wished so much I could have joined this!! Thanks for the great virtual tour :-) and hugs!!

• starship's Profile Photo
    Jun 13, 2009 at 2:41 PM

Lovely views from Cabo da Roca & of the lighthouse. Wow, never saw so many VT'ers gathered together. The meet certainly was successful!

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Jun 13, 2009 at 8:57 AM

Love the lighthouse! Thanks for showing me what I missed out on.

globetrott

“in all 7 continents: veni - vidi - and took lots of pictures”

Badges & Stats in Cabo da Roca

Have you been to Cabo da Roca?

Photos in Cabo da Roca