"An excellent technical museum" Top 5 Page for this destination Sinsheim by globetrott

Sinsheim Travel Guide: 81 reviews and 386 photos

This is maybe the best technical museum that you will find in Germany or maybe in as well in Europe !

Sinsheim is the only place in the world where you will find a Concord and a TU 144 !

• Intro Updated Jun 5, 2015

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2015 at 1:25 PM

Michael, another interesting technical museum page of yours. You seem to like car museums.

• jojes's Profile Photo
    Jun 8, 2015 at 1:26 PM

I just googled the distance ... no full 4 hours from where we live. Good to know this exists, thanks for posting! Looks like an excellent weekend break for our sons, they'd love it!

• globetrott's Profile Photo
      Jun 9, 2015 at 10:30 AM

yes and that museum has something for everybody in a family, Speyer is closeby and has a similar museum as well!

• dannebro's Profile Photo
    Jun 8, 2015 at 1:15 PM

da würd ich auch mal wieder gerne hinfahren, das Mondauto und einige andere Dinge habe ich gar nicht in Erinnerung !

• ray_d's Profile Photo
    Mar 1, 2007 at 11:41 AM

I have enjoyed this page immensly. Thank you.

• Darby2's Profile Photo
    May 15, 2005 at 7:45 AM

We have a similar museum in Wetaskiwin, Alberta. I was there yesterday for the opening of a huge motorcycle exhibit, earliest date from 1905. In Ft. McMurray, they have a 6200 tonne dragline in the oilsands museum!!!

• kenHuocj's Profile Photo
    Dec 8, 2004 at 6:46 AM

The closest i got to Concorde was at Heathrow, from the departure lounge staright into its nose - wish I had flown it ;-(((

• easyoar's Profile Photo
    Nov 25, 2004 at 3:02 PM

I love Concorde (I watched her land for the last ever time in Bristol), and I would love to see a TU-144 (rumours are that the Russians nicked the Concorde plans!). I think I will need to visit!

• MissyWQ's Profile Photo
    Jul 30, 2004 at 11:06 AM

WOW, what an interesting Museum.

• MURRA's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2004 at 10:14 AM

GREAT CAR MUSEUM PAGE TRANSPORTATION HISTORY

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Jun 27, 2004 at 1:22 PM

Wow, what a parade of vehicles!!! Thanks for showing us, Michael!

globetrott Visits Here Frequently!

globetrott

“in all 7 continents: veni - vidi - and took lots of pictures”

Badges & Stats in Sinsheim

Have you been to Sinsheim?

Latest Activity in Sinsheim