"What an interesting country & great architecture !" Top 5 Page for this destination Russia by globetrott

Russia Travel Guide: 14,780 reviews and 38,341 photos

Russia is a must for every tourist travelling through Europe.
I came there several times in the time of CCCP and then again in 2002, 2009 and 2010.

• Intro Updated Jan 16, 2013

• May 17, 2011 at 3:40 PM

Das würde ich auch gerne mal alles sehen !

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2010 at 11:44 AM

Hello, Michael! The discovery of Russia can never end....I enjoy visiting this country too....

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Oct 10, 2010 at 3:04 AM

Michael, fabulous page about Russia here. On my first visit to Moscow this "Dollar Scam" also happened right next to me. Of course I didn't pick up the money as I found the situation quite strange. BTW: PECTORAH must be PECTOPAH. :-)

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    Sep 22, 2010 at 8:36 AM

You are obviously a great expert on Russia, Michael, even greater than me in some directions! I loved your explanations how to use Russian and cyrillic in some cases. I always think about foreigners in Moscow when they can't understand our inscriptions

• Fesl's Profile Photo
    Sep 15, 2010 at 2:11 PM

Das also ist das Bernsteinzimmer, das habe ich mir irgendwie viel imposanter vorgestellt !

• amsor's Profile Photo
    Sep 10, 2010 at 4:20 PM

Eine großartige Übersicht über Deine Reisen, für mich gibt es dort noch soviel zu entdecken, man müßte halt auch viel mehr Zeit und Geld haben !

• Sep 10, 2010 at 2:04 PM

interesting view to Russia!

• schoobi's Profile Photo
    Sep 6, 2010 at 9:10 PM

Viel Interessantes gibt es da zu sehen, der Kirchturm im Wasser und viele Klöster, so eine Schifffahrt möchte ich auch mal machen !

• DEY's Profile Photo
    Aug 30, 2010 at 3:41 PM

It was great to hear someone else has been to Votkinsk. I was there a couple of years ago for 3 weeks. Beautiful scenery, Tschaikovsky Museum was interesting.

globetrott

“in all 7 continents: veni - vidi - and took lots of pictures”

Badges & Stats in Russia