"PISA is a lot more than just the leaning tower" Top 5 Page for this destination Pisa by globetrott

Pisa Travel Guide: 1,422 reviews and 3,989 photos

• Last visit to Pisa: Apr 2003
  • Intro Updated Jun 12, 2004

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Aug 28, 2011 at 1:45 AM

I'm going to re visit Pisa soon. Ciao!

• mikeoropeza's Profile Photo
    Aug 26, 2008 at 10:48 AM

Great shot. I visited Pisa in June 2008 and due to a host of circumstances did not visit the inside of the Duomo. Unfortunate but one that is corrected on the next trip. Thanks.

• Lyndra's Profile Photo
    May 12, 2007 at 1:20 PM

I am off to Pisa in July and have enjoyed reading your Pisa pages. The whole tower adventure is beginning to sound a bit stressful, shall have to plan my time well to get the best of this town :-)

• ForestqueenNYC's Profile Photo
    Apr 13, 2007 at 1:25 PM

I just notice that you are in first place and I can certainly see why. You home page and your Pisa pages are wonderful. I will definitely refer to your pages when the need arises.

• freethinker's Profile Photo
    Apr 10, 2007 at 7:08 AM

great & informative tip on Torre Pendente. I read all of your tips on Interlaken while planning for Switzerland Trip in last Christmas & so well aquainted with the profile picture even without the title/profile name

• starship's Profile Photo
    Mar 25, 2007 at 1:54 PM

Great tips & advice and lovely pictures to go with it all. Whenever I'm there I plan to use your advice!

• rubbersoul75's Profile Photo
    Oct 31, 2006 at 3:53 AM

I agree- a town much more to offer than the tower. A few visits to Pisa and have yet found the urge to drop 15Euro to climb it. Great tip Santa Maria della Spina- I will seek out this unique church on my next visit- ciao

• Sep 11, 2006 at 8:36 AM

What is the name and artist of the painting that is in the middle of the photo?

• CindyInItaly's Profile Photo
    May 21, 2006 at 5:59 AM

What awesome pages you have created! Thank you for shedding light on the rest of Pisa that most do not know exist or take the time to see! Cindy

• Callavetta's Profile Photo
    Oct 10, 2005 at 5:38 PM

One of my pet peeves is when people say that Pisa just isn't worth it. You have built a great page here.

globetrott

“in all 7 continents: veni - vidi - and took lots of pictures”

Badges & Stats in Pisa