"Portofino - a scenic place in Liguria !!" Top 5 Page for this destination Portofino by globetrott

Portofino Travel Guide: 125 reviews and 457 photos

Plenty of Italian restaurants all over the world are called
" Restaurante PORTOFINO "
So, take a look, what the real place looks like and you may dream of this lovely place, while having a nice italian dish in any " Pizzeria Portofino " all over the world...

Portofino - the MOST expensive place in Italy...

A lovely tourist-trap of the very best kind !!

DO NOT MISS IT !!

Its worth every €€€ & $$$

• In a nutshell:PORTOFINO - Not only a name of a restaurant ;-))
  • Last visit to Portofino: Mar 2003
  • Intro Updated Nov 3, 2012

• iccuf's Profile Photo
    Feb 19, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Question for you. What do you think about a visit to Portofino in January? If only one - Cinque Terra or Portofino?

• white_smallstar's Profile Photo
    Jul 11, 2010 at 3:16 PM

I ‘ll go there during the high season but, I hope you enjoy it as much as you did . *N*

• madamx's Profile Photo
    Aug 14, 2006 at 6:31 AM

Great tips on Portofino; it looks breathtaking. After looking at your page, I am looking forward to visiting next spring even more :o)

• myriam_c's Profile Photo
    Aug 22, 2004 at 1:28 PM

Thanks for the tips We'll be there in September. Lovely photo's as well!

• alza's Profile Photo
    Jul 7, 2004 at 6:59 PM

hi globetrott! Portofino sure makes for beautiful pics! Like a dream :-)

• kazander's Profile Photo
    May 30, 2004 at 7:40 PM

Earlier this evening my mom was telling me how much she would like to visit Portofino. It is really lovely. Beautiful photos!

• dr.firas's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2004 at 3:14 AM

One day I'll be the super rich Dentist and I'll buy myself one of those most exspensive villas over the hills on top of the village, as I like the view and the place, any plans for my rich friend Michael, haven't you bought one yet LOL

• pigletsmom's Profile Photo
    Feb 14, 2004 at 1:50 PM

Lovely photos of Portofino. Check out my Manarola VT page must see activities. You'll see another cat that wanted to get on VT. Happy traveling!

• Mez77's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2003 at 4:19 PM

Wow...I saw Portofino on a travel show last night and just had to find out more about this beautiful place. Thanks for the lovely photos...and the cat :o)

• starship's Profile Photo
    Oct 8, 2003 at 7:53 AM

Surely Italy must be one of the most beautiful places on earth as seen through your photos.

globetrott

“in all 7 continents: veni - vidi - and took lots of pictures”

Badges & Stats in Portofino

Have you been to Portofino?

Photos in Portofino