"Architecture & dancingqueens reaching for the sky" Top 5 Page for this destination Verona by globetrott

Verona Travel Guide: 1,718 reviews and 4,381 photos

Verona is certainly one of the best travel-destinations in Northern Italy !

We had a perfect VT-meeting In Verona - see my pics in the travelogues !

and of course I also added a few travel-tips for those of you who intend to visit this lovely place one day on your own !

• Intro Updated Nov 1, 2012

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Dec 8, 2012 at 10:34 PM

The castle you mentioned is not in Riva del Garda, but it is in Arco. Riva has a kid of castle called "Rocca".

Ciao!

• amsor's Profile Photo
    Nov 11, 2012 at 5:54 AM

eigentlich schade, dass ich noch nie bei solch einem meeting war !

• bettyo70's Profile Photo
    Sep 5, 2010 at 9:27 AM

Michael, LOVE your Verona pages!! Will be in Verona for the very 1st time in about 12 days... Ciao!

• Redang's Profile Photo
    Jul 27, 2010 at 10:11 AM

I'll be there in 3 weeks; helpful tips!

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Dec 8, 2009 at 2:30 AM

I think the castle mentioned in the lago di Garda tip is the castle of Arco. I am not 100 per cent sure, but it could be. Gruesse aus Italien!

• victorwkf's Profile Photo
    Sep 1, 2007 at 12:46 AM

Hi Michael, all of you must have a great VT meet at Verona :) My wife and I did not have time to visit Verona while we were at Venice, so your tips have brought us there virtually! Btw, I have finished my Murano page, do drop by if you are interested :)

• ukirsari's Profile Photo
    Oct 20, 2006 at 4:59 AM

hahaha, more and more wider laugh! and out loud finally :) oh michael, usually i feel angry to read scams in my mailbox. but your words >> i love it. yes, a teddy bear is a perfect object indeed :D

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Sep 14, 2006 at 3:11 PM

Unfortunately I couldn't attend that VT meeting, but I did have a great five days in Verona recently and saw three operas in the Arena. And cycled all around, of course.

• abvideo's Profile Photo
    Jul 24, 2006 at 7:27 AM

vielen Dank für die Tips, wir haben nächste Woche einen Video-dreh dort !

• Diana75's Profile Photo
    Jul 15, 2006 at 2:55 PM

My, my, I know you had a quite wild VT meeting in Verona... Great off the beaten path tips, especially the one about the tunnel for the waterfall.

globetrott

“in all 7 continents: veni - vidi - and took lots of pictures”

Badges & Stats in Verona