"Buda + Pest makes Budapest !!" Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Fovaros by globetrott

Budapest Fovaros Travel Guide: 7,865 reviews and 18,185 photos

I have been several times in Budapest, mostly without my camera.
In January 2005 I returned and had 2 days, one in sunshine and one in heavy snowfall...

• Last visit to Budapest Fovaros: Jan 2005
  • Intro Updated Feb 11, 2005

• csordila's Profile Photo
    Apr 2, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Yes! You wrote amazing tips! I probably know, why you have the 1st place in our travel-comunity! L.

• BillNJ's Profile Photo
    Nov 9, 2010 at 8:14 PM

Very helpful tips and photos about Budapest. I will visit there for 2 days on my upcoming trip.

• bancsaba's Profile Photo
    Feb 27, 2010 at 4:14 AM

Oops, I must have mistaken this with something else. The café inside Hotel Astoria is indeed old (late 19th century).

• micas_pt's Profile Photo
    Jan 8, 2010 at 12:46 PM

Great night shoots. Nice page about Budapest.

• roccoF1fan's Profile Photo
    May 7, 2009 at 4:58 AM

Thank You, Trying to make ready for the F1

• atufft's Profile Photo
    Feb 6, 2007 at 8:57 PM

Nice writings and photos about Budapest. One of the places in Europe I would really like to visit.

• CALSF's Profile Photo
    Jan 5, 2007 at 12:18 PM

Thank you for sharing your thoughtful tips (I liked the cafe tips alot) and beautiful photos. I am convinced that Budapest is truly one of the world's most beautiful cities.

• Travmad's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2006 at 5:28 AM

What a fantasic but eriee photo. Good eye!

• the_johanna's Profile Photo
    May 19, 2006 at 9:41 AM

Hallo Michael! Herzlichen Dank für die ganzen Fotos aus Budapest! Bald fahre ich hin und Deine Tips und Fotos sind sehr schön um die Vorfreude zu schüren :) Grüsse aus Belgien, johanna

• May 6, 2006 at 12:06 PM

Those "devil" girls are as real as the air u breath. I had read these comments and it was true. On Vaci Ut, girls do approach you for a drink or two. They pose as tourists and try to be friendly. Stay away...

globetrott

“in all 7 continents: veni - vidi - and took lots of pictures”

Badges & Stats in Budapest Fovaros

Have you been to Budapest Fovaros?