"Port Denarau is the port of Nadi" Top 5 Page for this destination Nadi by globetrott
Nadi Travel Guide: 105 reviews and 296 photos
I came to Port Denarau on a cruise onboard the Dawn Princess !
Port Denarau is mainly a large port of yachts but it includes also a square, where dancing-performances will be held for the cruise-passangers and around that square you will find lots of shops and cafes.
- Pros:almost paradise
- In a nutshell:almost paradise
On the total I was quite happy with my cruise onboard the Dawn Princess, BUT in Port Denarau there was a lot of very bad... more travel advice
The Awesome Adventure-catamaran is another ship that can be taken on a regular basis to hop from one Fiji-island to... more travel advice
globetrott's Related Pages
Nadi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Port Denarau is the port of Nadi"
- "Warm greetings"
- "Dinner with a local family"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nadi
- Hotels in Nadi
- Transportation in Nadi
- Nightlife in Nadi
- Restaurants in Nadi
- Shopping in Nadi
- Warnings and Dangers in Nadi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nadi
- 16 Reviews
- 83 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (426)
Have you been to Nadi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nadi
Photos in NadiSee All Photos (83)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Intro, 349 reviews, 985 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austria Intro, 172 reviews, 746 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia Intro, 161 reviews, 755 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Germany Intro, 166 reviews, 742 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Intro, 202 reviews, 565 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Intro, 172 reviews, 413 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 253 reviews, 293 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cyprus Intro, 98 reviews, 444 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salzburg Intro, 151 reviews, 388 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ireland Intro, 100 reviews, 424 photos