"The first farm of white settlers in Fireland" Puerto Harberton by globetrott
Puerto Harberton Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 139 photos
Estancia Haberton was the first settlement of the europeans in Tierra del Fuego / Fireland.
It is still a farm today and includes a great museum of whale-bones and a lot more !
Harberton is the oldest farm / estancia in Fireland / Tierra del Fuego, and it was built in 1886 on a narrow peninsula... more travel advice
Asador Acaweia is the restaurant in a modern building above the Estancia Haberton. From there you will have a great view... more travel advice
globetrott's Related Pages
Puerto Harberton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The first farm of white settlers in Fireland"
- "Beagle Channel Tour"
- "Going South-East in Latin America"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Puerto Harberton
- Hotels in Puerto Harberton
- Transportation in Puerto Harberton
- Restaurants in Puerto Harberton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Puerto Harberton
- 25 Reviews
- 115 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (208)
Have you been to Puerto Harberton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puerto Harberton
Photos in Puerto HarbertonSee All Photos (115)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago de Compostela Intro, 251 reviews, 1221 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Intro, 377 reviews, 1066 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austria Intro, 262 reviews, 1130 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia and Oceania Intro, 192 reviews, 893 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Norway Intro, 203 reviews, 792 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Germany Intro, 181 reviews, 805 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Intro, 200 reviews, 552 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Intro, 172 reviews, 413 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salzburg Intro, 160 reviews, 421 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 253 reviews, 293 photos, 2 travelogues