Mexico Hotel Tips by slaybelle
Mexico Hotels: 314 reviews and 293 photos
<font color='purple' size='2'><B>
The Velas Vallarta hotel is about a 2 minute drive from the airport, a 30 second
drive to the Marina Vallarta (definitely a cool place full of ethnic restaurants and
shops), and it's about a 5-10 minute drive to downtown Puerto Vallarta. For solo
travellers this place is extremely safe. You're outside of the downtown crowds,
but there are also a good dozen of hotels in the area, so you're not alone. The
staff was extremely friendly, and there are always people there to meet.
Some things to do in PV: wander around the streets of downtown. There are so
many little shops and restaurants to explore, it's great! We took a taxi south of
the downtown of PV to the area where they filmed 'the Night of the Iguana' -
that seems to be their big claim to fame. There's also a little beachside town
north of PV too that has great little restaurants set up under tents on the beach.
It was great to escape from the rest of the tourists.
I found that it was easy to just explore through the city on our own. Some days
we just spent it by the pool and in the gardens, and on the beach. Other days
we wandered around downtown, exploring the shops. Some days we went out of
Unique Qualities: <img src='http://www.virtualtourist.com/p/.130805/a-23-2-500.jpg'>for more Resort-Selections<a href='
http://www.all-inclusives.com/otherresorts/Puerto_Vallarta/Puerto_vallarta.htm'> <font color='blue' size='5'> click HERE </a><BR><BR><font color='green' size='4'>INEXPENSIVE HOTELS IN PV <a href='http://www.nwrain.com/~jwalk/hotels.htm'> ENTER HERE</a><BR><img src='http://www.virtualtourist.com/p/.130805/v@4_a-23-3-571.jpg'>
Address: PUERTO VALLARTA
More Reviews (9)
- CLICK RETIRING IN MEXICO...
- See All Packing List
- See All
- The quality of the water is...
slaybelle's Related Pages
Mexico Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mexican medley"
- "TIPS FOR TRAVELERS TO MEXICO"
- "LA MAGIA DE MEXICO"
- "Mexico for cultural explorers"
- "A week in Banderas Bay"
- "La Venta"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mexico
- Hotels in Mexico
- Transportation in Mexico
- Nightlife in Mexico
- Restaurants in Mexico
- Shopping in Mexico
- Warnings and Dangers in Mexico
- See All...
Explore the World
- Luan Vu Guest House
- Club Fiji Resort
- Harbor House Galveston
- Hotel Himalaya
- Moorings on Cavill Avenue
- Pitlochry Hydro Hotel
- Benimar Apartments
- Hotel Indigo St. Louis Central West End
- Courtyard Boston Billerica / Bedford
- Hotel Lapad
- Hotel Icone Paris
- Endsleigh Court
- Hotel Brno
- Airlie Beach Hotel
Badges & Stats in Mexico
- 30 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Mexico?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mexico
Read real reviews about Mexico Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas 20 reviews, 73 photos, 6 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 14 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- French Polynesia Intro, 8 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 18 reviews, 18 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 6 reviews, 30 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 2 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brasília Intro, 1 review, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
Top Mexico hotels
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 774 Reviews - 1734 Photos
- Cabo San Lucas Hotels
- 714 Reviews - 1256 Photos
- Puerto Vallarta Hotels
- 1126 Reviews - 1909 Photos
- San José del Cabo Hotels
- 55 Reviews - 118 Photos
- Mexico City Hotels
- 2111 Reviews - 4387 Photos
- Akumal Hotels
- 71 Reviews - 146 Photos
- Tijuana Hotels
- 640 Reviews - 1027 Photos
- Puerto Morelos Hotels
- 2 Reviews - 12 Photos
- Acapulco Hotels
- 361 Reviews - 692 Photos
- Puerto Peñasco Hotels
- 75 Reviews - 303 Photos
- Tulum Hotels
- 450 Reviews - 1320 Photos
- Manzanillo Hotels
- 30 Reviews - 69 Photos
- Mazatlán Hotels
- 468 Reviews - 777 Photos
- Ensenada Hotels
- 290 Reviews - 632 Photos