"Evora" Évora by veigapaula
Évora Travel Guide: 394 reviews and 1,380 photos
Roman temple from the first decades of I century A.D. corinthian style.
Urban center of Evora. Place of religious and profane festivities.
Romanic-Gothic work. All cultural events and spiritual too are linked to this cathedral. They say that was here that the flags Vasco da Gama took to the Orient were blessed...
- Pros:Historical and gastronomical interest, for sure.
- Cons:Need to park outside the Wall...
- In a nutshell:Wonderful time spent here.
Creepy!!!!!!! Real human bones on every wall.. It was build by a monk that, in the baroque spirit of that era, wanted... more travel advice
veigapaula's Related Pages
Évora Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Liberalitas Julia vs Yeborah"
- "a great excursion from Lisbon"
- "Evora - A UNESCO World Heritage Site"
- "A MUST see if you are in Portugal!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Évora
- Hotels in Évora
- Transportation in Évora
- Nightlife in Évora
- Restaurants in Évora
- Shopping in Évora
- Warnings and Dangers in Évora
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Évora
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Évora?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Évora
Top 10 Pages
- Egypt Intro, 39 reviews, 42 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos
- Budapest Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos
- Faro 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Sintra Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Manchester Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marvão Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mértola Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Aswan Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos