"Mertola" Top 5 Page for this destination Mértola by veigapaula
Mértola Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 158 photos
In the South Center of Portugal near Beja; on the way to the Algarve...
You have water sports facilities here( for kayak-like sports); small hotels; good restaurants and many places to visit.
- Pros:Quiet and beautiful
- Cons:Not many activities available
- In a nutshell:Good to relax and enjoy cultural and natural cenarios...
Inside the old city, islamic streets,narrow and colorful. Once a year, there is the Arab market Fair.Handicraft, food... more travel advice
Incrementation of local textiles and pottery gives more and more people a job. The site listed down has a directory of... more travel advice
veigapaula's Related Pages
Mértola Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mértola and S. Domingos Mine"
- "Beautiful Mertola perched above the river"
- "THE INTERIOR ALENTEJO"
- "Flowers along the wayside"
- "Mertola - Portugal"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mértola
- 7 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Mértola?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mértola
Photos in MértolaSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Egypt Intro, 39 reviews, 42 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos
- Budapest Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos
- Faro 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Sintra Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Manchester Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marvão Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mértola Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Aswan Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos