"On the border down South" Ayamonte by veigapaula
Ayamonte Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 61 photos
Went for some two and a half weeks to the Algarve (South of Portugal) to a freind's house to relax, enjoy the beach and do as little as possible... Some days we went to the Spanish side to buy petrol (much cheaper) or supermarket items like bath gel and accessories.
This town on the Spanish side - Ayamonte has nice views of the sea, some beaches and islands a bit afar from the city centre and much traffic to deal with.
But there's a lady (of metal, I believe) that does the music; she stands with open arms and music notes flowing...
Plenty of restaurants to eat and little shops to buy souvenirs, cosmetic items and chocolats...
What a coincidence! It was my first time at Ayamonte and my first time looking at three cars parked aside each other resulting on the primary colors...
- Pros:Nice weather, shooping is good
- Cons:Too crowded, too much traffic
- In a nutshell:Worth going if you are near to save money on trivial stuff
veigapaula's Related Pages
Ayamonte Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ayamonte in Winter"
- "Ayamonte - a small cosy border town in Spain"
- "Welcome to AYAMONTE"
- "AYAMONTE, MARCH 2002"
- "I actually went to Seville but it wasnt found"
- "Rossy AYAMONTE"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ayamonte
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Ayamonte?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ayamonte
Top 10 Pages
- Egypt Intro, 39 reviews, 42 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos
- Budapest Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos
- Faro 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Sintra Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Manchester Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marvão Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mértola Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Aswan Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos