"Granada,Alhambra Castle and St Jeronimus Monastery" Granada by veigapaula
Granada Travel Guide: 2,035 reviews and 5,074 photos
A wonderful week me and my friend Patricia spent there.
Eating onion soup, drinking "canas" which is beer glasses; browsing through moorish quarters, churches and monasteries...
It's view of the city, it's wonderful lounges...
Gardens, rooms and water fountains and pools remind us of how good it must have been to live there in those days...
All decorated with saints, beautiful tiles and moorish items, cats along the sidewalk and upgoing small streets..,plazas with churches, many restaurants, open balconies...
Interior patios with small "coretos" designed to spend long hours refreshing body and soul... more travel advice
small backpack sports shoes anti acid tablets sure! To climb these streets... more travel advice
veigapaula's Related Pages
Granada Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Granada"
- "Much More Than The Alhambra"
- "And How to fall in love with a city...."
- "Feel of Old Islam in Spain"
- "Beautiful architecture and fantastic views!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Granada
- Hotels in Granada
- Transportation in Granada
- Nightlife in Granada
- Restaurants in Granada
- Shopping in Granada
- Warnings and Dangers in Granada
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Granada
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Granada?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Granada
Top 10 Pages
- Egypt Intro, 39 reviews, 42 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos
- Budapest Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos
- Faro 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Sintra Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Manchester Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marvão Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mértola Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Aswan Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos