"Istanbul, mosques and museums" Istanbul by veigapaula
Istanbul Travel Guide: 7,979 reviews and 20,866 photos
This city has a large amount of good places to go sightseeing, exquisite mosques to visit and important museums with collections worth being seen. The problem is that, if you want a hotel in the old town center, to be able to walk to this places, the service and the hotel itself is not a big thing. Noisy, staff is usually rude and nobody is on time...Choosing a nice hotel takes you away from the center and makes you dependant on taxis. Dilemmas...
- Pros:Beautiful city at the old town surroundings
- Cons:Too many tourists...
- In a nutshell:Worth going on different times, separated by years, to avoid remembering the bad service of last time...
veigapaula's Related Pages
Istanbul Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "STROLLING THROUGH ISTANBUL"
- "The only city in the world build in 2 continents"
- "Istanbul not/and Constantinople"
- "istanbul tips"
- "My Beloved Istanbul"
- "Beauty, Culture, & History - All In One Place!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Istanbul
- Hotels in Istanbul
- Transportation in Istanbul
- Nightlife in Istanbul
- Restaurants in Istanbul
- Shopping in Istanbul
- Warnings and Dangers in Istanbul
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Istanbul
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Istanbul?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Istanbul
Photos in IstanbulSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Egypt Intro, 39 reviews, 42 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos
- Budapest Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos
- Faro 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Sintra Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Manchester Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marvão Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mértola Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Aswan Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos