"PLAYA DEL CARMEN" Playa del Carmen by Joan58
Playa del Carmen Travel Guide: 821 reviews and 1,918 photos
The 'Riviera Maya' is the coast of Yucatan from Cancun to Tulum. Time ago in that place there was only some little fisherman's village. Then the Mexico government decided to build a tourist area. Cancun was born in the 70'. In a few years many hotels was built and now 'la zona hotelera' of Cancun is named Little Miami.
Take a walk through the wild jungle... I'm just kidding. This is a little path in the holiday village where I've been.... more travel advice
Not a long time ago, the eastern flank of the Yucatan Peninsula was a virgin beach, its long stretches of white sand... more travel advice
Joan58's Related Pages
Playa del Carmen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Playa del Carmen-my Mexican paradise"
- "Now THIS is the life!"
- "PLAYA DEL CARMEN"
- "Playa Del Carmen"
- "Riviera Maya - Culture, relax, sea and tequilla"
- "Playa del Carmen"
- "A beautiful playa in Playa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Playa del Carmen
- Hotels in Playa del Carmen
- Transportation in Playa del Carmen
- Nightlife in Playa del Carmen
- Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
- Shopping in Playa del Carmen
- Warnings and Dangers in Playa del Carmen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Playa del Carmen
- 15 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Playa del Carmen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Playa del Carmen
Photos in Playa del CarmenSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ocho Rios Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Havana Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bayahibe Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination La Romana Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos
- Punta Cana Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Playa del Carmen Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos, 4 travelogues
- Isla Saona Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Santo Domingo Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Lago Maggiore Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Ruinas Chichén-Itzá Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 5 travelogues