"TULUM" Top 5 Page for this destination Ruinas de Tulum by Joan58
Ruinas de Tulum Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 61 photos
Tulum is an ancient Maya city founded about in 1200 AD. Its name means fortress and it is sorrounded on three sides by a high wall. The forth side is on a cliff overlooking the Caribbean Sea. It is the only Maya site built on to the sea and its position makes it unique.
To reach Tulum it's easy. You can take a bus or a taxi from Cancun or Playa del Carmen. Otherwise you can easily find a... more travel advice
If you are hot and tired, take time out for a swim. You can plunge into the Caribbean right at the beach that fronts the... more travel advice
Joan58's Related Pages
Ruinas de Tulum Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The flying Voladores"
- "The low-key tourism of Tulum"
- "Tulum, Tulum"
- "Tulum Photo Gallery"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ruinas de Tulum
- Hotels in Ruinas de Tulum
- Transportation in Ruinas de Tulum
- Warnings and Dangers in Ruinas de Tulum
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ruinas de Tulum
- 5 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Ruinas de Tulum?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ruinas de Tulum
Photos in Ruinas de TulumSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ocho Rios Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Havana Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bayahibe Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination La Romana Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos
- Punta Cana Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Playa del Carmen Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos, 4 travelogues
- Isla Saona Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Santo Domingo Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Ruinas Chichén-Itzá Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lago Maggiore Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos