"BAYAHIBE" Top 5 Page for this destination Bayahibe by Joan58
Bayahibe Travel Guide: 82 reviews and 207 photos
Bayahibe is a little village near the Parque Nacional del Este, on the south-eastern coast of the Dominican Republic. A few years ago it was a quiet fisherman's village. With the tourist development it's becoming a crowded place and most of its inhabitants gave up fishing and earn their living with tourism. Meanwhile many hotels, restaurants, discoteques and tourist villages were built in town and in the vicinity.
On the beach there are many sports activities to do. You can play beachvolleyball, play bowls on the sand or you can... more travel advice
The Isla Hispaniola is very wide. Many people who live in the inland have never see the sea. Really a strange thing!! more travel advice
Joan58's Related Pages
Bayahibe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The real Bayahibe..."
- "Beach, sand and sun... and more..."
- "Bayahibe area: probably the best in DR"
- "Dominican Republic - Bayahibe"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bayahibe
- Hotels in Bayahibe
- Transportation in Bayahibe
- Nightlife in Bayahibe
- Restaurants in Bayahibe
- Shopping in Bayahibe
- Warnings and Dangers in Bayahibe
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bayahibe
- 19 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Bayahibe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bayahibe
Photos in BayahibeSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ocho Rios Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Havana Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bayahibe Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination La Romana Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos
- Punta Cana Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Playa del Carmen Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos, 4 travelogues
- Isla Saona Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Santo Domingo Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Ruinas Chichén-Itzá Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lago Maggiore Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos