La Romana Restaurant Tips by Joan58 Top 5 Page for this destination
La Romana Restaurants: 3 reviews and 3 photos
This is a little open air restaurant on the beach at Bayahibe. Just a small house that looks like a bar with a few tables under a thatched roof with sand as floor. I like very much these typical little unpretentious resaturants where you can try local dishes.
Favorite Dish: We have a very good dinner with lobsters and little squids with a local sauce. I liked also the fried bananas. It's been a really pleasant evening!
Address: Bayahibe - on the beach
Comparison: least expensive
The holiday village where I stayed was all inclusive, so we had dinner at its restaurants. There are three restaurants at the Gran Dominicus. The Club is the main one. Here there is always a well assorted buffet where you can choose everything you want. Don't let you tempted, otherwise you'll come back home overweight!
The Grill is a nice restaurant where you can eat grilled foods and the Pasta e Pizza is a little restaurant on the beach really very nice where you can have dinner looking at the sea.
Address: Venta Club Gran Dominicus
More Reviews (17)
- See All Other kinds of sport...
- The local commercial center
- The motoconchos
- See All The suburbs
- See All Isla Catalina
Joan58's Related Pages
La Romana Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "La Romana, Cigars and a huge sugar factory"
- "screamin57's new Juan Dolio Page"
- "LA ROMANA"
- "Patricialuv's new La Romana Page"
- "Bayahibe, La Romana -Republica Dominicana"
- "La Romana Dominican Republic 3/09"
- See All...
- Things to Do in La Romana
- Hotels in La Romana
- Transportation in La Romana
- Nightlife in La Romana
- Restaurants in La Romana
- Shopping in La Romana
- Warnings and Dangers in La Romana
- See All...
Badges & Stats in La Romana
- 19 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to La Romana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in La Romana
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ocho Rios Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Havana Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bayahibe Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination La Romana Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos
- Punta Cana Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Playa del Carmen Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos, 4 travelogues
- Isla Saona Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Santo Domingo Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Lago Maggiore Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Ruinas Chichén-Itzá Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 5 travelogues