La Romana Favorite Tips by Joan58 Top 5 Page for this destination
La Romana Favorites: 5 reviews and 5 photos
Favorite thing: Actually in La Romana there aren't tourist attractions. You can visit it if you want to live the armosphere of a typical Dominican town. Go to visit the Parque Duarte, the heart of the city. It's a nice park where you can sit down under the trees for a moment's rest (until someone don't get near you trying to sell something).
Fondest memory: Well, yes. For the third time I've been in the Dominican Republic...I yeld before the facts...I fall in love with these places!
More Reviews (18)
- See All Other kinds of sport...
- The local commercial center
- The motoconchos
- See All The suburbs
- See All Isla Catalina
Joan58's Related Pages
La Romana Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "La Romana, Cigars and a huge sugar factory"
- "screamin57's new Juan Dolio Page"
- "LA ROMANA"
- "Patricialuv's new La Romana Page"
- "Bayahibe, La Romana -Republica Dominicana"
- "La Romana Dominican Republic 3/09"
- See All...
- Things to Do in La Romana
- Hotels in La Romana
- Transportation in La Romana
- Nightlife in La Romana
- Restaurants in La Romana
- Shopping in La Romana
- Warnings and Dangers in La Romana
- See All...
Badges & Stats in La Romana
- 19 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to La Romana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in La Romana
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ocho Rios Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Havana Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bayahibe Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination La Romana Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos
- Punta Cana Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Playa del Carmen Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos, 4 travelogues
- Isla Saona Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Santo Domingo Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Ruinas Chichén-Itzá Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lago Maggiore Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos