"PUNTA CANA" Punta Cana by Joan58
Punta Cana Travel Guide: 447 reviews and 1,068 photos
Punta Cana is situated on the south-eastern coast of the Dominican Republic. It's a part of the Costa del Coco, which includes also the Bàvaro. Here there are nothing but tourist villages. The zone is uninhabited except a little village, El Cortesito, and the nearest town is Higuey, about 55 kilometers away in the inland. Usually the tourists land at the International Punta Cana Airport, built expressly for them. Actually at your arrival you'll find a pictoresque airport made of stone and wood with a thatched roof. Then the bus takes you to your destination...the heaven on earth!!
There are no way to go off the beaten path here. Everything is organized for your pleasure and fun. At most you can play... more travel advice
You have to go to Bayahibe where the motorboats sail. About 40 minutes after you'll land at Isla Saona. Here there is a... more travel advice
- A piece of heaven
- See All What can I buy?
- The little braids
- Going around
- Is this the real Dominican Republic?
Joan58's Related Pages
Punta Cana Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Punta Cana, Dominican Republic"
- "Punta Cana"
- "With friends and husband on a great trip"
- "punta cana"
- "A week in paradise"
- "PUNTA CANA - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC"
- "PUNTA CANA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Punta Cana
- Hotels in Punta Cana
- Transportation in Punta Cana
- Nightlife in Punta Cana
- Restaurants in Punta Cana
- Shopping in Punta Cana
- Warnings and Dangers in Punta Cana
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Punta Cana
- 18 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Punta Cana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Punta Cana
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ocho Rios Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Havana Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bayahibe Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination La Romana Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos
- Punta Cana Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Playa del Carmen Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos, 4 travelogues
- Isla Saona Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Santo Domingo Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Ruinas Chichén-Itzá Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lago Maggiore Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos