"Florida Keys" Florida Keys by Alice-Kees
Florida Keys Travel Guide: 241 reviews and 633 photos
After our entry in Florida at Miami, the obvious way to go was the inviting road with so many bridges, that connects the Florida Key islands and divides the Gulf of Mexico from the Caribbean Sea. We cruised over Key Largo, Islamorada, and before we even realized it, Key West was reached. Driving this road is a relaxing business and should prefarably be done in a cabrio, which, of course, we hadn't.
- Pros:Scenic road, laid back atmosphere!
- In a nutshell:Bridges and beaches
Alice-Kees' Related Pages
Florida Keys Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Flagler's Legacy"
- "Welcome to Paradise!"
- "The Keys - Caribbean Paradise"
- "The Travel Slut does the Upper Florida Keys"
- "Florida Keys"
- "Our Honeymoon to the Florida Keys!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Florida Keys
- Hotels in Florida Keys
- Transportation in Florida Keys
- Nightlife in Florida Keys
- Restaurants in Florida Keys
- Shopping in Florida Keys
- Warnings and Dangers in Florida Keys
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Florida Keys
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Florida Keys?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Florida Keys
Top 10 Pages
- Cape Town Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Morocco Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sicilia Intro, 3 reviews, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Taormina Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Valletta Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Catania Intro, 2 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Mdina Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue