"Catania" Catania by Alice-Kees
Catania Travel Guide: 262 reviews and 547 photos
Catania is one hell of a lively city. Very Italian, so we liked it right away! There's also some interesting sights and you can keep yourself busy strolling around all day and blending with the Sicilian pace of life. Which means not to forget to have your siesta on a bench in the park!
- In a nutshell:Find the hidden treasures!
Watching the results of the most recent eruptions on the slopes of Mt Etna yourself, is a very impressive thing to do.... more travel advice
Alice-Kees' Related Pages
Catania Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sicily's Complex Second City"
- "One of Italy's undiscovered gems"
- "Beautiful Catania ..."
- "Sicily : earth, fire and water"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Catania
- Hotels in Catania
- Transportation in Catania
- Nightlife in Catania
- Restaurants in Catania
- Shopping in Catania
- Warnings and Dangers in Catania
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Catania
- 2 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Catania?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Catania
Top 10 Pages
- Cape Town Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Morocco Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sicilia Intro, 3 reviews, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Taormina Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Valletta Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Catania Intro, 2 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Mdina Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue